[SOLVED] The CP's again....

Started by Snake, April 01, 2010, 03:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 01, 2010, 03:29:04 PM Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 05:48:45 AM by Snake
Well, as most of you know I'm making the beastly easter mod. Thanks to cull, it is complete. Now I am working on the map. I was going along adding trees for Foo-Foo Forrest and water to Hippity Lake, when I added 2 cps to each place. I went in the locolizing tool and went to the CP1Label and CP2Label and named them. I went after it was done munging to play it. I thought it was peculiar that instead of LOADING it said [NULL] it said [NULL] On everything basically when I got to the map. What made me the MOST mad was that the cp's had dissapeared and the reinforcements were counting down. I wanted to throw my computer across the room  :rant:. I just exited out and thought it might be the locolizing tool. So I went in and changed the names of the CP's to Barracks and Throne Room. I am now munging. I'll edit after i test again.

--EDIT--

Nothing changed. Everything is [NULL] and the cps dont work. Everything is connected properly.  CP1Label and CP2Label connected to the right CP1Capture etc, I have checked them.

Here's some pics:

=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Something's up with your localization. The project may be corrupted.

I would advise restarting the map and copying over the sides, then attempting to redo the map portion. Do not localize until you have verified all the CPs work.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

:o

I can't breathe.  :sick: Well thanks JK, I guess I will do that. But it wasn't the sides. Hahaha, I almost decided to do the WHOLE map before I munged...
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Yeah, your localization is completely corrupted, so everything was either null or 0xXXXXXXX.
What JK said should be able to revert things back to what they were. Try copying over the sides and redoing the localization.

And it's always good to double check if you've done it correctly:
http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=971

#TYBG

Ok, thanks guys!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder