Announcement: Read Me Before Posting

Started by aeria., March 31, 2010, 07:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 31, 2010, 07:27:48 PM Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:38:33 PM by Buckler
Due to an increase in activity in the SWBF modding forum, it is in need of organization. To help us help you, please follow these simple guidelines:

- Please add [HELP] to the beginning of the title of the topic that you need help in.
Once a question is resolved, pleased change [HELP] to [SOLVED].
A moderator or admin will lock the topic as well. If you have further questions about a locked topic, please make a new one.

- Please add [WIP] if you are posting about a topic about a Work In Progress mod.
Here's a recommended format to post in your release topic: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=2018.0

Documentation (mostly sourced from GameToast) will be stickied soon.
Frequently Asked Questions will be answered upon request for the time being.

It appears our modders are either inactive on the site or are not able to contribute at this time.
This forum right now is a complete mess with half-answered questions everywhere and it needs a little bit of organization.

With that said, I am helping as much as I can around the modding forum.
If you are a modder/know valuable information, it would be greatly appreciated if you can help out.
Just like any other place in SWBFGamers, we have the right to edit, delete, merge, lock, or do anything else to your topics with or without reason.

--AG

*Updated April 1st, 2010*

#TYBG

April 02, 2010, 06:03:52 AM #1 Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:54:41 AM by Snake
I don't know if we are allowed to post here but..This is great!! Organization! Thanks for your effort ag, I will do my best to obey.  :D

P.S. Should we add [TUT] for tutorials?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

0_o
I thought I locked this.

Since Tutorials have their own section, it isn't necessary to have them to be tagged. WIP and Help questions were all unorganized before so that was the only thing I required. You can add [TUT] if you want but you don't really need to.

Since this was supposed to be locked...

lock'd

--AG

#TYBG