[SOLVED] A few problems I REALLY need some help on.

Started by Snake, March 30, 2010, 01:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys as most of you know I'm working on the Easter Mod. I have to try to get it done before easter but I need some help with stuff soon.

#1. How do I get music(The music in the WIP thread) in-game? I know the lines and stuff (I think) but what formet and how do I get it to that format?
#2. I tried making more than one .msh files for the bunny so I could change the skins (I did the same with all the .tga files). The original is bunny.msh I did bunn9.msh (Blue Bunny) bunn3.msh (Green Bunny) etc. It crashed in-game and wont show up in msh viewer. Any ideas why? And if so can anyone tell me how to make different skins of the same model? I thought of maybe using an OverideTexture line like in the Arc Trooper, would that work?

That's all for now! Pleas let me know SOON!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thanks bunches mav!  :friend: :cheer:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Awesome I could really use the help, I have no idea how to hex edit. Unfortunately I think there wont be any bunny music in game :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hi snake, under the [Properties] line of the odf for the troop you will see a CAMERASECTION line. Above that you will need to place this information for each troop to over ride the original tga files associated with the bunny.msh.
Examples below.
OverrideTexture      = "cis_inf_battledroid_red"

OverrideTexture      = "bodyasajj"
OverrideTexture2      = "headasajj"
OverrideTexture3      = "skirtalpha"
OverrideTexture4      = "bracev"
OverrideTexture5      = "handvosa"

OverrideTexture      = "ea9"
OverrideTexture2      = "hea9"
OverrideTexture3      = "lighterbrow9"
OverrideTexture4      = "red"
OverrideTexture5      = "teeth"

OverrideTexture      = "eag"
OverrideTexture2      = "heag"
OverrideTexture3      = "lighterbrowg"

OverrideTexture      = "eay"
OverrideTexture2      = "heay"
OverrideTexture3      = "lighterbrow3"

I hope this works. Also if you F4 search the bunny mesh in hex edit you will find tga files associated with it and then wont need to override textures for that odf file.