[HELP] Problem whit the sound folder.

Started by gogo12, March 30, 2010, 07:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok guys i have big problem whit my sound folder.Every time when i munge my map and when i open my complete map folder i have inside only this folders:***folder-(the map lvl),fpm,side,movies and shell.There is no sound folder and no sound lvl.Because this problem i cant add new custom sound and cant finish my republic commando campaign.Pls if someone help me that will be amazing.  :confused: :(
none

This may sound stupid but have you researched how to add sound to SWBF?

You're going to have to give us more info besides "sound.lvl isn't there".

#TYBG

i know this tut.The problem is just that when i munge my map i dont have sound folder and sound.lvl.someone have the same problem before?
none

Quote from: gogo12 on March 30, 2010, 11:28:49 AM
i know this tut.The problem is just that when i munge my map i dont have sound folder and sound.lvl.someone have the same problem before?

It would be easier if you could link me to the tut you used (and also what exactly what you've done so far to prepare the custom sounds).

#TYBG

This is the topic:

http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22583

This is the tutorial.Check it if you want:

http://www.filefront.com/15989843/Sound_Assets.exe

If you found the problem it will be good to hear you version too.Write now Dart_spiderpig from gametoast is trying to help me. :happy:
none

Spiderpig gave you the right instructions. Try it out!

#TYBG

April 01, 2010, 12:47:08 AM #6 Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:55:56 AM by gogo12
Yes but still i dont know how to fix the problem whit the sound folder and sound lvl so i give him my data folder of my map so he can try find where is the problem.If you have some free time i can give you my map to check it if you want?  :XD:

When i munge my map look whats show up:

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\amb_yavinMapRoom_fnt.wav  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\amb_yavinMapRoom_fnt.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\amb_yavinMapRoom_fnt.wav  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\amb_yavinMapRoom_fnt.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4  - while munging C:\BFBuilder\DataSFX\Sound\worlds\SFX\SFX.st4

none

Moved to SWBF Modding forum.

Topic Retitled.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time