Easter Mod (W.I.P.) *New Pics*

Started by Snake, March 28, 2010, 07:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 28, 2010, 07:06:28 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:27:30 PM by <AmA>AaM.Snake
Hey guys im working on an easter project, It is going to be pretty cool, I hope i can get it done by easter, Here's some pics:

*NOTE* open this music in another tab before looking at pics!!!!!!! :D My ultimate theme music

I ADDED MORE PICS! Just for you! :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

LOL! very nice! Did you make that model? I'm sure you've already thought of this, but how about having reskinned easter egg grenades. :tu:
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

No i think manderek made it. I just converted it from SWBF2. I would have made other units that are eggs. They wont work though :( and yes I will do the grenades, and theyll have awesome effects lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sssssounds sssssweet Ssssnake, GL getting it done before Easter.

Wot! the bunny...the bunny ya ya the bunny xD
roflz if you can make that song the theme in the map then your sooo gonna be "the hero" xD roflz

Looks nice, hope you can get it done before easter, might be online then

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quoteroflz if you can make that song the theme in the map then your sooo gonna be "the hero" xD roflz

Haha that would be awsome as the theme for the map.  Good luck getting it done before easter though.

Thanks guys, I have been trying to get the music in-game but I'm no expert. I will have to take some tuts so it may not be done before easter. I will release it when i get done :D. There were going to be different colored bunnies but it crashes the game...So I will have to come up with some stuff. Awesome weapons withe Awesome effects are coming though! Post some ideas!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

:XD: Are those "pow" explosions and stuff actually in the game?

Yep, there's pow, blammo, bam, zap and one or two others i think :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I saw the pow and blammo stuff for battlefront II. Did you convert it from that?
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)

Oh yea isnt that one of the cheats? Im gonna go play that now.

Quote from: <AmA>AaM.Snake on March 31, 2010, 03:01:12 PM
Yep, there's pow, blammo, bam, zap and one or two others i think :D
on Froggy's Paintball Arena there was one. i can't remember what it said. it was something like "kaBlewie"

good going, snake. it looks way cool. the bunny is fabulous. can i have it? what's its name? do i get to name it? will it live with me? should i take care of it? what does it eat? i got lots of carrots!  how about some lettuce? is it a meat-eater? i've got a few of these extra cows --> :moo: :moo:
keep up the good work! ;)

Quote from: kellemarie on March 31, 2010, 11:42:24 PM
on Froggy's Paintball Arena there was one. i can't remember what it said. it was something like "kaBlewie"

good going, snake. it looks way cool. the bunny is fabulous. can i have it? what's its name? do i get to name it? will it live with me? should i take care of it? what does it eat? i got lots of carrots!  how about some lettuce? is it a meat-eater? i've got a few of these extra cows --> :moo: :moo:
keep up the good work! ;)
would you live whit me if i were a rabbit? xD lol

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Thanks for the comments guys, I did get the effects from swbf2. And kelle, I'm sure I can make you a pet bunny...(with a cage) xD. I am also adding a map. I have easter eggs i will hide to see who can find them all. But they wont be done before easter most likely. The mod will though...I think
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Darth_Verik. on April 01, 2010, 03:41:29 AM
would you live whit me if i were a rabbit? xD lol
....... :dry:    maybe if you were a waste basket  :rofl: