ZeroEditor - Rancor Probs.

Started by Snake, January 10, 2010, 06:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, i was messing around with different objects and i put 2 rancors on the map and their left leg was like tied to a certain place in the map. But they crashed the map so i tried to take them out and the whole map was grey! :o I tried everything but my progress was gone...Is there a way to fix it? (I tried making a new mod and it said Script Error and i did it anyway and the screen was grey also.) One of my other mods worked but i couldnt put texture on it or anything..  :'(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Zeroeditor is just weird sometimes. Once I was doing water for a map and I had to fix it up, but all the water I had made was gone. :(

You may just have to start over. Try to remove the offending objects, as some will crash ZE. It just happens. Buggy mod tools.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Well i tried to remove the rancors but the screen on ze was completely grey except the panels. I tried grid and everything and nothing changed, now theres a script error on bfbuilder and bfbuilder pro  :'( any idea what to do?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

The rancor was like that because probably you forget to copy rancor animation files.They are in the folder whit name "munged".Once i have the same problem.
none