SWBFI Interface for SWBFII by Sleepkiller

Started by Kit Fisto, July 13, 2013, 08:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 13, 2013, 08:55:24 AM Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:44:04 AM by Dark_Phantom
Hey guys. I'm here to tell you a wonderful mod for SWBFII. It is a small mod but changes something that really makes the game better. It is....

SleepKiller's SWBFI Interface for SWBFII!

It makes the boring and dull SWBFII interface into the happy and bright SWBFI interface we all love. (menu only)

Here are some pictures!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Here is the gametoast release thread: http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26242

This was released almost a year ago and I got permission from SK to post about it here.

I really reccomend this small mod. It changes the menu into something awesome and best of all, it's from SWBFI!

But really it's a small download and it goes into just your addon folder. It's a nice change that doesn't involve new gamemodes etc.

DOWNLOAD TODAY!

July 13, 2013, 11:59:38 AM #1 Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 12:54:23 PM by UNIT 33
HOLY JEDI POOP :O must have :D

how do i install it im confused o.O

I've seen a video of this mod briefly, looked interesting. Now that I'm surprised more people have heard of it, I'l definitely download this. I mean, the look of SWBFII is SWBFII, but it's just too dark and gloomy for my taste. This should bring back into SWBFII (provided my laptop will actually work with me about it).

Quote from: ϟƘƦƖןןΣx on July 13, 2013, 11:59:38 AM
how do i install it im confused o.O
Place "TGA" in "addon" folder. If you don have an addon folder create one in "gamedata" folder.

awww ingame is normal :/ xD still epic sk <3

Ingame HUD is exe controlled.  You'd need the source code for both games to change that.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.