What is your favorite SWBFII map?

Started by Kit Fisto, March 21, 2013, 04:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite SWBFII land map? (read post before voting)

Coruscant: Jedi Temple
Dagobah: Swamps
Death Star: Interior
Felucia: Fungus (Fungal?) Forest
Geonosis: Dust Plains
Kamino: Cloning Facility
Kashyyyk: Beachhead
Mustafar: Refinery
Mygeeto: War Torn City
Polis Massa: Medical Facility
Tantive IV: Interior
Utapau: Sinkhole
I was never fond of Polis Massa, as I like open battlefields more.  The way it (and a couple other maps) are set up is around 2 chokepoints.  If you can get those chokepoints you can hold off the opposition indefinitely with just missiles and grenades.  Also it annoyed me how you couldn't spawn closer at the one "table" cp while the enemy comes in through the 2 doors.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

March 26, 2013, 03:29:18 PM #16 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:02:27 AM by UNIT 33
"Mygeeto: War Torn City" for the abundance of bottomless pits.

Poll results are interesting. I would have thought Utapau and Mustafar would be higher, since those seem to be used in tournaments a lot for SWBFI...

Back when I played SWBF2 online for the PS2 the Death Star was pretty much the most played map along side Hero Assault.

It is a good maze of a map with plenty of space, corners and opportunities for "traps".

I like Sinkhole because its really cool and in the storyline mission, you face General G
Derp.