Just got SWBF2 for Mac...

Started by khy, January 28, 2012, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So hi there... Oldie here, and recently i've started to yearn to play and watch star wars again... i love it.  :wub:

Now, i dont have my BF1 disk since i lost it a long time ago ( :bye: ) however i do have SWBF2 on Xbox. Im pretty bored of the maps, so i decided to get a port of SWBF2 for Mac... so my question to you guys is...

What are some good SWBF2 Custom Maps? I do like Space, actually any kind of maps.

Thanks, khy.

:rock1:

You can find many modmaps for both SWBF1 and SWBF2 on starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com ! :b

Quote from: Syrion on January 29, 2012, 02:32:35 AM
You can find many modmaps for both SWBF1 and SWBF2 on starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com ! :b

Yes, but there are so many... i'd like to know what people on here think are some good ones :)

January 29, 2012, 10:10:00 AM #3 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:13:08 AM by Syrion
Oh well, here are the first I downloaded when I knew how to play with modmaps :

www.Ord Mantell No Greater Glory is the best map I played, but I can't find the words to describe it
www.Tatooine Boonta Eve is a nice map where you can find lot of fun if you play it with other people.
www.Helms Deep is a converstion from LOTR, but the game is veeery long.

Ooh there are many other maps I liked but I remember a post by Ryanoceros who was rating modmaps, but some screenshots were not working...

Quote from: Syrion on January 29, 2012, 10:10:00 AM
Oh well, here are the first I downloaded when I knew how to play with modmaps :

www.Ord Mantell No Greater Glory is the best map I played, but I can't find the words to describe it
www.Tatooine Boonta Eve is a nice map where you can find lot of fun if you play it with other people.
www.Helms Deep is a converstion from LOTR, but the game is veeery long.

Ooh there are many other maps I liked but I remember a post by Ryanoceros who was rating modmaps, but some screenshots were not working...

Those are all SWBF1 maps...?

Also the pictures and links in that thread have mostly been fixed by led, JK and myself.

Quote from: Syrion on January 30, 2012, 09:21:16 AM
Both of them are for swbf1 !

Indeed--but he was asking about SWBF2 maps.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Aww yes sorry, i forgot we were speaking for swbf2^^