Going to get swbf 2 soon

Started by dsharpie, November 02, 2009, 04:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't wait to get Swbf2.  I ordered it on Amazon on Thursday of last week and it should be coming in soon.

Luky i dont have a pc but i NEED to get bf2!!!!

The new version of Crossover Games is capable of running SWBF2 on your Mac. Try it out :D

#TYBG

i plan to use swbf2 for the mod maps and mod characters they have. i might just play swbf1 skightly modded. if you guys find a cool mod map for swbf2 call me k. i like playing in multiplayer in wild maps.

buying windows for mac will actually let you play mac games?!?!?
i thiought it was just for other stuff! MUST BUY MUST BUY MUST BUY MUST BUY :cheer:

Meh.  I ordered the game 10 days ago and it still hasn't come.

QuoteThe new version of Crossover Games is capable of running SWBF2 on your Mac. Try it out
i need an intel mac AND I DONT HAVE AN INTEL MAC :rant: :rant: :rant:

That is indeed an outdated Mac you have.

#TYBG

Ik i desperately need a new computer :(
Im supposed to get a pc soon, but not so soon.
by the holidays if im lucky.
if not, maybe a couple years :(

Hang in there buddy. When you get a new computer you'll be able to run SWBF II and play online. I have it running on my computer thanks to AG here. :)

He figured out how to port it using crossover and it's been running on my computer ever since.

Before you had to do a lot of crap through Cider and Crossover (Legal Issues, Compatibility Issues, Difficulty, etc) but now you just have to install the game via Crossover 8.0 and you'll be fine. Right now all is needed is an Intel Mac (or a PC if you'll be fine using one).

#TYBG

are there any crossovers for PPC macs?

Uh....what are you talking about PPC macs? O_o
I have a mac and i can play SWBF II on it

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Unfortunately, there is no solution for PPC Macs with the exception of the outdated and unrecommended Virtual PC for Macintosh.

#TYBG

November 08, 2009, 09:06:53 PM #14 Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 09:10:19 PM by Jon415
if that will work with swbf2 then ill be fine with it
unfortunately, i only have 6gb available in hard drive so it better not take up too much room.
I just glanced through that link, and in pretty confused as to what it does and how to get it (as always when using wikipedia)