Where i can find Battlefront 2 demo if possible for free?

Started by Ginev, May 19, 2016, 05:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If someone have the demo can he share it somehow or that is impossible?
Check this gameplay.It showing on the end Battle of Coruscant and look how different is.Wayy more ships.And the hangars are different.

In the menu of the demo there is a cutscene with the Executor ssd ship but why they did not included it in the final build of the game is still a mistery for me....
Im gonna try to find the menu gameplay.

The demo (I think...) is available on the DVD for Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith, (or Revenge of the Sith game) - but you could only play the demo if you put the movie in the Xbox console.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Why i have a strange feeling that the battle of coruscant in the demo looks more fun than the original one? :D

Quote from: Ginev on May 20, 2016, 12:42:00 PM
Why i have a strange feeling that the battle of coruscant in the demo looks more fun than the original one? :D

I've played the demo, it's not much different. Basically just different hangars and I think the second Venator had a hangar.

I watched some videos.There the devs made that when you play hero and die you do not kneel on the ground like here.Intead your hero run forward in the direction he watched at the moment he die.The hero run forward for few seconds then he dissapear.Interesting feature but i understand why the remove it in the final build.If you die closely to a wall what will happen?Your hero gonna walk through the wall....that will look bad :D

Quote from: Ginev on May 21, 2016, 12:31:14 AM
I watched some videos.There the devs made that when you play hero and die you do not kneel on the ground like here.Intead your hero run forward in the direction he watched at the moment he die.The hero run forward for few seconds then he dissapear.Interesting feature but i understand why the remove it in the final build.If you die closely to a wall what will happen?Your hero gonna walk through the wall....that will look bad :D

Well... So will kneeling on the ground; assumably dying, with the game saying whatever hero you were playing as "fled".