graphics issues

Started by Isaac1138, February 28, 2016, 02:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have the new Radeon graphics card, and the floor textures are messed up and the audio is buggy sometimes

also, does anyone have the ORIGINAL sides for BF and BF two
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

I have buggy sound also.However i dont have problems with the graphics in Battlefront 1 and 2 but i have problems in Republic Commando.I can play it only on low graphic dont know why.My computer is new Swtor works fine.

March 22, 2016, 02:18:54 PM #2 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:25:40 PM by savinpvtmike
there is a fix for the  Radeon cards let me see if i can find it for u

edit: i found this on the steam forums

1. Go to https://mega.nz/#F!8tlAhDyQ!2AkAQukJKAYuIWEzDTGtFA!IslFkTSL
2. Click on Direct X 9.0
3. Right Click on 14.12.zip
4. Do a Standard Download
5. Extract Files to Same location as BattlefrontII.exe

This will prevent you from having to do a driver "rollback" simply by using older AMD Driver Dlls.

Some people have reported the game crashes when applying this fix. If this is happening to you use a different Driver Version under DirectX 9.0 for Step 3. Not all drivers may be supported by your AMD GPU which might cause your game to crash at launch.

im using 15.9 that one works for me but try 14.12 first if it crashes then use 15.9

Thanks, but what do I do about the buggy audio?

at times it repeats an in-game noise for a long time and it just sounds horrible.

oh i had that problem to are u using a disc version or steam? the disc one dose it more often but the steam one dosnt but sins i upgraded to win 10 it hasn't done that so im not shore on how to fix that. did u do the microphone  and stereo mix trick?

Quote from: savinpvtmike on March 23, 2016, 08:58:30 PM
oh i had that problem to are u using a disc version or steam? the disc one dose it more often but the steam one dosnt but sins i upgraded to win 10 it hasn't done that so im not shore on how to fix that. did u do the microphone  and stereo mix trick?
I'm using the disc version and yes I've tried that trick.