- Korriban
- Moon Dxun
- Planet Morishim
- Naboo Invasion Mission 1
- Naboo Invasion Mission 2
- Nar Shaddaa: The Roof
- Raxus Prime

Thanks for re-uploading!

Nar Shaddaa: The Roof is an amazing map and I suggest anyone should try it.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 07, 2013, 02:04:17 PM
Thanks for re-uploading!

Possibility of anyone uploading only the Nar Shaddaa map? I really don't want to download ALL the maps when I just want one. :P

June 07, 2013, 04:44:50 PM #6 Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:34:14 PM by Kit Fisto
I love the music on The Roof map. Adds a fun feel to it. I also think that this map would be amazing in multiplayer but, I have no way to try. :'(

EDIT: I just found out that if you are having terrain problems no some of his maps (Nar Shadda or Raxus Prime for example) turn you terrain quality down to low.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 07, 2013, 02:04:17 PM
Thanks for re-uploading!

Behind Enemy Lines, Korriban, Planet Morishim, and Nar Shaddaa The Roof are my favorite maps in this pack. I recommend these maps especially.

Does "Behind Enemy Lines" still crash on the Mac? I can't remember if a solution was found for that.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 09, 2013, 01:55:35 AM
Does "Behind Enemy Lines" still crash on the Mac? I can't remember if a solution was found for that.
That map crashes using the Aspyr ported SWBFI. But it doesn't crash when using the SWBFI PC wine wrapper. Thing. Actually that wrapper is very stable for running SWBFI. I never had any major problems.

Thanks alot for all the comments guys.I hope the peoples that try Nar shadaa to try and the other maps.They are also cool.To be honest when i finished Nar shadaa there was no music on it.But on the next night i and my friend was so drunk so they tell me to add some music because the love to play Battlefront when they are drunk :D This is not a joke.Crazy map for crazy people  :cheers: :D One BIG ENJOY from me!   :tu:

Quote from: Ginev on June 10, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
Thanks alot for all the comments guys.I hope the peoples that try Nar shadaa to try and the other maps.They are also cool.To be honest when i finished Nar shadaa there was no music on it.But on the next night i and my friend was so drunk so they tell me to add some music because the love to play Battlefront when they are drunk :D This is not a joke.Crazy map for crazy people  :cheers: :D One BIG ENJOY from me!   :tu:
Well thats interesting enough.. :o

Perhaps, this is the only way, how the custom music can be added! :slap:
That's why, it's never works for me: I was sober, when try to make it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on June 10, 2013, 11:08:31 PM
Perhaps, this is the only way, how the custom music can be added! :slap:
That's why, it's never works for me: I was sober, when try to make it.
Well Sereja, time to embrace that Russian tradition! :cheers:
;)

I've played a few of these maps before but I had a quick go on these again last night and there's some great maps in there. The roof looks great and I like fighting on behind enemy lines. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)