My Youtube Channel

Started by {Alpha} Kiwi, September 16, 2014, 03:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post to say that I have made a youtube channel. I will be doing commentary on swbf1, as well as possibly other games. I'm still kind of new to youtube, but I can't wait to keep making more videos. Anyway check me out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ChZ3dMWMm3_E50EJq5xAg/videos. Any feedback or support is most welcome. Thanks  :moo:

remove black boarders ( when i upload, youtube does this automatically?) - or gives u the option to?
ive uploaded in the past and then a day later got an email saying ' would u like us to keep resolution but remove black borders from x video?' - so keep an eye out for that

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

September 16, 2014, 01:31:35 PM #2 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:44:55 PM by Joseph
Nice, maybe lower game volume some while speaking (second video was better).

Quote from: BOB.LION on September 16, 2014, 12:12:27 PM
remove black boarders ( when i upload, youtube does this automatically?) - or gives u the option to?
ive uploaded in the past and then a day later got an email saying ' would u like us to keep resolution but remove black borders from x video?' - so keep an eye out for that

Have not seen this option yet but I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the advice  :cheers:

Quote from: Joseph on September 16, 2014, 01:31:35 PM
Nice, maybe lower game volume some while speaking (second video was better).

Thanks for the feedback, I will change the volume down a bit next time  :tu: