Some Ideas what my next Mods will be, pls tell me your Opinion !!

Started by ツ »¥ Ø Ð Å«™ ·٠•●●♥♫ ²º¹², July 10, 2012, 04:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there :)
I dont know what my next Mod should be ..
Here I have some Ideas "Online compatible"
-Mission.lvl (3 secounds Spawn Time, 250 reinforcement)
-Mission.lvl (Just Sniper is playable, 50 reinforcement)
-Mission.lvl (Just Sniper and Rocket are playable, 100 reinforcement)
-Reskinning for example Imp (like Rainbow-Troopers etc.)
Or what else should do ?
Pls give me some Ideas about what my next Mods should be, because I wanna do things where not released already ..
Give me your opinion !
Yoda ;)
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

If someone could host a server with it I would be interested in seeing a trooper only mod with the weapons tweaked to be more accurate. Although I expect the weapons would need a download for the player.  ???
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

If you wish to make something realy fun and sily, you may try to make "drunk mode", with motion blur probably... :wacko:
Also, cud be interesting, to make "Scope blur" for 1st/3 person view... (Not sure is it possible).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Hehe...I may try that if Yoda doesn't. It'll be a crazy mod with the sides and mission.lvl all tweaked to make it fun. It may be harder, but I will try to just use Online Compatible mods to allow others to test and play it with me without a download. Maybe if I have enough people like it, I will make some other tweaks that aren't Online Compatible. I have some ideas for some fun core.lvl edits.
(Buckler, I will be online for a while today, when you get some time on xfire I would like if you could help me with my BFBuilder and Zero Editor. Thanks.)

Yoda, you should try some common.lvl, I bet you have some good ideas for it. :happy:

Quote from: Sereja on July 10, 2012, 04:59:51 AM
If you wish to make something realy fun and sily, you may try to make "drunk mode", with motion blur probably... :wacko:
Also, cud be interesting, to make "Scope blur" for 1st/3 person view... (Not sure is it possible).
Lol that would be hilarious! We could have speeder bike races on endor with that!!

Endor is hard to race through as it is. :P 
I will be making mission.lvl and sides that are all wacko and messed up. I might make a thread on it for some ideas, since thi isn't my thread and we're kinda off topic here.  :slap: