VisualMunger leaving LVL_PC folder blank.

Started by JimmyGGames, December 11, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 11, 2017, 04:44:55 PM Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 04:46:59 PM by JimmyGGames
Hi. I have recently been looking into changing the Death Star villain from Emperor Palpatine to Darth Vader. I looked into a couple of forum posts on here and followed through with a tutorial. I got all the way to munging the map and then I looked in my data_MAP folder and it was missing its LVL_PC folder. I looked around and realized that it was in the game's directory and in a folder where I put mods called "addon". I opened up the MAP folder to find the data folder and then inside it was the LVL_PC folder. I opened the LVL_PC folder to find that it was empty.

It seems that it is not giving me the things inside LVL_PC when I mung the map and for some reason going into the addon folder in the game's directory.

I'm not sure if this is the reason behind this, but is it because I am on Steam?
Just in case, the tutorials I have used are:

and
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=8516.0
(So I don't get directed to one of these tutorials again)

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

I didn't understand well what's going on, but I suppose that you didn't create a side folder in _BUILD/Sides.
Let's say I have a side named "meme". I have to create a folder named "meme" and put a munge.bat and a clean.bat in this folder. You can take these from any side folder in _BUILD/Sides you want. After that, you can munge and everything should be fine.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers