Free FPS/TPS games with bots?

Started by Rayce, December 14, 2016, 02:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lately I've been searching for free (or at least really, really cheap) First/Third Person Shooters that can played offline against bots, preferably with a modern or sci-fi military theme and no extreme gore (blood is fine, I just don't want ultraviolence like people getting blown apart or anything with Zombies and stuff) nor any um... "adult" content, if you catch my drift. Anyone know any good ones that fit this description?

December 14, 2016, 02:25:06 PM #1 Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:10:00 PM by {PLA}gdh92
Fistful of frags is good fun, it's cowboys though not sci-fi. I don't think it has single player but you can do a private server with bots.

Also jedi academy multiplayer can be played offline and there's some good mods or if you want a story half life 2 and uncharted (ps3) are great games and cheap.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Command and Conquer Renegade was my go-to FPS game when I was a kid. Pretty sure you can get it for dirt cheap on Origin.

Alternatively, an indi group made a sequel called Renegade-X. Both are great games if you want to try them out.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.