SWBF Video Montage

Started by SirPimped, August 18, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone this is my 4th clipshow, which is just a longer montage of clips I won't be using in my edited videos.

Let me know if you prefer videos like this one with minimal editing or if you prefer edited clips with freecams, special effects, etc. like my previous video. I will be making more content soon and would like your input. Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already!

awesome stuff! Personally I perfer these sort of videos over shorter more heavily editted ones.

Pretty elite video man!! :tu:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

In memory of BIGMATT :rofl:

This seems a lot better! It's cool to see someone still putting out SWBF 1 videos every so often ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Great job!
I like the editing but seeing these kills in their raw glory is pretty awesome too :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will try to keep a good balance between the short-edited videos and the longer unedited videos. I'll have more content soon!