My Battlefront 2 videos. TOTAL OF 9 (+1 NEW-First Assault Tatooine in BF2)

Started by Ginev, May 14, 2016, 03:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some nice rounds with Sniper class in Battlefront 2.If you feel like a beast then you are!
Sorry for the quallity of the video.Im using fraps and after i upload the video i lose some quallity.
I made some nice killstreaks.More videos will come soon with better killstreaks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  UTAPAU-rebel marksman only!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DigVWCQz4qo&feature=youtu.be  Kamino-Cis marksman only!!!

Kashyyyk-Clone sharpshooter only!!! 103/6 killstreak

Coruscant-Imp Scout only!!! 60/4 killstreak

Tie Interceptor Space Assault!!! 35/1 Killstreak

Darth Maul Naboo theed!!! 41/0 Killstreak

Cis TriFighter Droid Space Assault!!! 32/3 Killstreak

Awing Space Assault 46/2 Killstreak
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modding:

Tatooine Ground to Space Transition VERSION 2.

First Assault Tatooine map in Battlefront 2.

NEWEST ONE:

First Assault Tatooine map UPDATE 2.

If you guys want more.Just tell me on what map to try.Or if you want this map to be custom just give me a link of the map and i can try my best there to win with sniper or some of the other classes.Its your choice guys.Just make it to be hard..very hard for me  8)

Woo nice vids, I really loved the Kashyyyk and the Utapau one you are defenetely a really good sharptrooper  :P

As a suggestion (it's not for a map....) but for a little and beautiful side-mod made by Icemember. It replace the stocks rep.lvl files and the mission lvl. You have a little legion for each map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzmmb1azsnrk21a/RSM_1_0.zip

It worth the try  :tu:
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Well i really dont want to download mods because im working here on my own mod and i dont want to messup something with other mods.For now im mainly focused on playing maps.   :P

this reminds me... I should do some sniper videos soon, except online instead :) :P

CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STEAM GUIDE.

Will do ^_^

Its been a while since i released my last video but i was busy guys.Maybe tomorrow i will made some new videos :P

New killstreak videos uploaded.If some of you want to test me send me a link for custom map so i can download it and tell me with what unit to try make a killstreak.Only maps will be accepted without mods.

Test me people.Im in shape right now!!!   8)

That reminds me....

^_^

Quote from: Ginev on October 10, 2016, 02:19:42 PM
I watched it.Cool!You guys should try also no scope game sometime :P

I used both :P

Check the first post for the newest video i made.Its First Assault Tatooine map for Battlefront 2.

(Yes i know the topic is 30 days old but there is no need for new topic)