SWBFGamers 5v5 First Round

Started by SleepKiller, January 27, 2014, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's all go now gents.

Here are the matches for the first round. The team representatives should get in touch with the other team representatives to make them happen. A list of teams and their members can be found here. The representative is usually the first person in the team.

Remember only Round 1 matches, if you do a match from another round prematurely I may discount it and send it back for a rematch.

tunngle is being buggy today to say the least.

Not trying to be a douche but any team facing OG, can you PM me with best times? I'm not on xfire anymore.

I've been a bit delayed but I'm going to get the best times among OG's members.

#TYBG

Tunngle has been down recently because of hardware issues apparently. It says in their forums that they're working on it.  http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/33351-the-official-is-tunngle-down-right-now-thread/page__pid__1373181__st__1440#entry1373181
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

wicket found a way to get into "spookmaker" server, I think PC dedicated servers just don't work. PC servers do work, when the error comes up press the red x, and when it says tunngle will quit, press cancel, and then you can get into the server.

I was able to get SWBFgamers/PLA servers back up today.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

And how long have we time to fight the matches of the first round? How many tickets? Who decide on which side (reb cps, emp cps), which team plays.

Quote from: engelskrieger on January 30, 2014, 03:11:33 PM
And how long have we time to fight the matches of the first round? How many tickets? Who decide on which side (reb cps, emp cps), which team plays.
We'll make it till the 14th of February. The next round starts as soon as all these matches are completed regardless. The tickets are set to 200 by the server. Both teams play as the same side, it was decided by vote that it would be the rebels who got played during the tournament.

Also just in case anyone has forgotten or is unaware, in this tournament your team has one of each class. You need to determine who is being which class in your team. And you should probably do it before the match has started.

Quote from: hellish hellbird on January 30, 2014, 03:25:29 PM
thats valentines day though :c
If the teams is lazy enough to only have their matches on the deadline that is their problem, not mine. I'm hoping the round is done and dusted well before the 14th.

Quote from: SleepKiller on January 30, 2014, 03:23:14 PM
Both teams play as the same side, it was decided by vote that it would be the rebels who got played during the tournament.
I know that both teams play reb, my question was, who decide which team starts on which cps? It could be a advantage to start at the emp cps or reb cps.

Quote from: Buckler on January 30, 2014, 11:15:18 AM
I was able to get SWBFgamers/PLA servers back up today.

Although I should note that it appears the there may still be connection issues.

Quote from: engelskrieger on January 30, 2014, 03:35:18 PM
I know that both teams play reb, my question was, who decide which team starts on which cps? It could be a advantage to start at the emp cps or reb cps.

It would probably not be a big deal to kill the ammo bots or make them symmetric.

So anyone need a sub (Please im desperate to do something in the tournie)
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."