I had to post this...

Started by SleepKiller, December 20, 2013, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll just go now and enjoy my freedom.

[spoiler]You know I love you America.[/spoiler]

Quote from: SleepGiver on December 20, 2013, 03:07:00 AM

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll just go now and enjoy my freedom.

[spoiler]You know I love you America.[/spoiler]

I need to show Kiwi this ASAP! :o

On the other hand though, props to them, it's about time they joined Canada with the freedom. :D

NZ PRETTY EPIC, CANADA ISNT ALL THAT FAR BEHIND, GRATS

Funny, I just check those rate: seems Ukraine, under 79th. :D Well, it's could be worst...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Yeah...     

America is so screwed up right now.  :'(

I have actually considered moving to Canada when I am older.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Wreath27 on December 20, 2013, 09:13:35 AM
Yeah...     

America is so screwed up right now.  :'(

I have actually considered moving to Canada when I am older.

DO IT. I swear you won't regret it! :D

(Unless you move to Toronto, it's pretty sketchy in downtown Toronto)

Wow, impressive! Once we get all our rights taken away over here, I might just consider moving over there!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Full Disclosure: The law that caused this happen approximately 70% of the country were against, yet it got passed anyway. Some freedom eh? So I am against what caused this to happen although I will share and laugh about it.

Heh, knew it. My friend and I had a debate about this a few days ago, Long live the past!
--
Canada is actually a very nice place, I know because I've been there before. Of course, up North is just about the opposite of down south. Down south, people don't ever shut up, and tend to talk faster the farther you go. Up north, you can't even get your order re-read to you for you're double whopper with cheese ???

Goin' below the border. Where real men go to to escape Obama and A&E...
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 20, 2013, 01:56:47 PM #10 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:59:08 PM by {Alpha}Gold Claus
Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 20, 2013, 01:24:29 PM
Canada is actually a very nice place, I know because I've been there before. Of course, up North is just about the opposite of down south. Down south, people don't ever shut up, and tend to talk faster the farther you go. Up north, you can't even get your order re-read to you for you're double whopper with cheese ???

Which part of Northern Canada did you go to? 'Cause I've been up to North Bay before (Northern Ontario), there's not much difference other than TONS of trees and small villages. Unless you mean the other provinces in the northern areas, then I have no clue. I've gone to Ottawa, North Bay, and Newfoundland (everyone has an accent there), that's about it. :P

As far as I'm concerned though, Southern Ontario is pretty tame (unless you're in Toronto, then it's real sketchy), but other than that everyone talks casual. Of course, I may just be used to talking fast is all. :XD:

Actually, by up north I meant the continent in general :P
Just a few hours past North Dakota is all I've been, but it is still very nice.
And comparing that to Brazil (which I've also been to, and love), is very quiet.

The major change is somewhere between Texas and South Dakota, I'm certain of it..

Come to think of it, I've almost been to all the states now.. Yay!

December 20, 2013, 03:09:11 PM #12 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:11:17 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer
Was that a comparison of two states or just a RvB reference
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 20, 2013, 09:07:41 PM #14 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 09:12:14 PM by Dbellz
Unfortunately oppression takes many forms, and everyone should take a good look at their own personal freedom no matter where they may live. 

I have and have come to the conclusion I will probably die a slave to the dolla'  ;)

BTW where I live in the States there is actually part of Canada south of me.....go figure