"Blocade issues"

Started by Sereja, January 30, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Holy crap, Sereja. Hey, good luck out there man. I actually will start basic training for the U.S. Army this summer so, who knows? we may cross paths one day if America does something about Russia. Either way, I'd be glad to fight Russia, knowing there are good people like you over there. Be safe!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

If you do see this Sereja and we don't talk again I'd like to thank you for always being so nice to me. I hope you have a wonderful life and your amazing mods and maps will be remembered in SWBF history forever!

You have been a gentleman of integrity, you're involvement in modding is one of the most (if not the most) prolific contributions in the history of the game.

Good job, and we all hope to see you back soon!

Yeah, Sereja is the Best modder ever of SWBF, he's up there on the list with UNIT33, Sleepkiller, Rends, Snake, and all those other good modders.  Good luck Sereja!

Thank's for your support replys, guys!
Just have to let you know: my city of Odessa, was under attack of the seps.
About 46 - die, about 200 - harmed.
Result: we are still victorius for now...
Just a minute of silence, in memory of falen heroes... They was a good guys...  :'(
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Im sorry that this happend in your city man, I just read a article on the "clashes", wanna bet where the Pro-Russians got those guns?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

May 03, 2014, 04:57:47 PM #36 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:01:45 PM by MileHighGuy
I can't imagine how scary that must be. stay safe.

Quote from: Sereja on May 03, 2014, 12:42:21 PM
Thank's for your support replys, guys!
Just have to let you know: my city of Odessa, was under attack of the seps.
About 46 - die, about 200 - harmed.
Result: we are still victorius for now...
Just a minute of silence, in memory of falen heroes... They was a good guys...  :'(
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that.

sereja in your estimate how many ukrainians are pro-russia? It's basically impossible to tell from over here.

Also, who started the fire?

Yeah, it was pretty scary, since street fight, happens near by my home, in the  streets, where I have to walking each day.  My mom was totaly shocked, till waiting, when I ever back home. We are loose 6 of our mans. They was mostly just an unarmed soccer fans. They are die by gunshots. So, yes, seps (pro-russians), was well equiped from begining, and armed by guns. They start the fight, and the gun shots. Mostly sad thing: our corrupted police, helping them. Seems, it was as usualy, just another trick, by russian tricksters - they just need a reason for invasion. Perhaps for "saving innocent pro-russians" or something. Still, everyone surely know theyr true plans: they wish to capture Ukrane, Moldovia, Bulgaria, and finaly, help Serbia to get back Albania.
Something tells me, it was just a begining, of something very big and bad...
(sorry for too much about politics :P )

Quote from: Sereja on May 04, 2014, 10:13:55 PM
Yeah, it was pretty scary, since street fight, happens near by my home, in the  streets, where I have to walking each day.  My mom was totaly shocked, till waiting, when I ever back home. We are loose 6 of our mans. They was mostly just an unarmed soccer fans. They are die by gunshots. So, yes, seps (pro-russians), was well equiped from begining, and armed by guns. They start the fight, and the gun shots. Mostly sad thing: our corrupted police, helping them. Seems, it was as usualy, just another trick, by russian tricksters - they just need a reason for invasion. Perhaps for "saving innocent pro-russians" or something. Still, everyone surely know theyr true plans: they wish to capture Ukrane, Moldovia, Bulgaria, and finaly, help Serbia to get back Albania.
Something tells me, it was just a begining, of something very big and bad...
(sorry for too much about politics :P )
:( I was in tears when I was reading that. I can only imagine how that must've felt.

Yeah, we all know that Putin is behind all of this over here too. I wish we would do something about it.. Even though I'm sure America could handle Russia, I fear it would end in a big cloud of radioactive fallout. I guess that is why our government won't interfere. It's starting to seem more like the appeasement that was used to try to prevent World War II. And we all know how that turned out..

Just remember, "even a tiny flea can make a big dog itch." It's from an American movie about being occupied by a foreign country.  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 05, 2014, 04:32:53 PM #42 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:40:23 PM by Joseph
Quote from: Snake on May 05, 2014, 01:26:13 PM
Yeah, we all know that Putin is behind all of this over here too. I wish we would do something about it.. Even though I'm sure America could handle Russia, I fear it would end in a big cloud of radioactive fallout. I guess that is why our government won't interfere. It's starting to seem more like the appeasement that was used to try to prevent World War II. And we all know how that turned out..

Just remember, "even a tiny flea can make a big dog itch." It's from an American movie about being occupied by a foreign country.  :P

How is Putin behind the pro-Russians in Donetsk (for example, and crimea is another one)? I.e. thousands of citizens in the streets. Telepathy?

I'm not saying these folks are smart, or that Putin is not helping them somehow, but it's obvious that the western media are jumping to conclusions about an unclear situation in an attempt to create tension between the US and Russia. Which is a criminally insane thing to do. So you should be less confident when repeating dogma.

May 05, 2014, 06:59:27 PM #43 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:57:05 PM by Sereja
Well, my country, have a very complicated history, and people, from each region, have theyr own. Putin, use our history, to make our people loose theyr own selfidentification. For example: about 22 years ago, Russia and Ukraine, was the same country, named USSR. Those people, who was born in those times, still think, they are citizens of the USSR, but not the Ukraine. They are never wish to loose Cold War, and was just a useless whitnesses of the destruction theyr own country. Accidently, they are become citizens of the Ukraine, against their own will. When Putin say: "Hey, I am gonna resurect USSR, so you guys, should obey me now!" - they are gladly begin waitng for his orders. This trick works, mostly in Crimea, and East region.
In my, South region, the history is a little bit different. We are an ex colony, of the Queen Ekaterina II, and Putin, isn't realy looks like a Queen, so we are mostly don't care about him. Still, those Queen, was a Queen of the Russian Empire, and Putin use "nation calls" trick here: "Hey, I build a country for russian nation only, so you have no choise but join in!". And unfortunetely, we are also have some USSR fans. In South, they  counts are few, and they are totaly marginals, but still, may promising some problems to us. I guess, this is an explanation of the "telepathy"

USSR fans? That's like being a fan of Nazi Germany! :P