Can't use BF Builder Pro

Started by AnthonyBF2, April 28, 2017, 09:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to use the SWBF1 mod tools for a few things but cannot. I run BF Builder Pro, load mod1 or mod1 and I get an error message. If I run munge.bat in mod1 or mod2 nothing happens. So at this point I've given up hoping someone else has knows what to do. A picture is attached below showing the error that occurs when opening mod1 or mod1 in the BF Builder Pro application.

I am using Windows 7 64-bit. I have BFBuilder folder located just inside C drive.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

I was having the same problem and i remember i downloaded some munge.bat fix that is fixing the munge procces when you try to munge a map.

i have visual munge fix for zeroeditor? is that it? if so here it is. if not, then not to worry.
KadeEclipse

Yes i was talking about that.I was having similar problem and that munge fix did the job for me.

yeah same here. also i added many props to my map and nothing is appearing when i spawn in, is this because theirs too many?
KadeEclipse

Quote from: Anthony_b on April 28, 2017, 09:04:28 AM
I would like to use the SWBF1 mod tools for a few things but cannot. I run BF Builder Pro, load mod1 or mod1 and I get an error message. If I run munge.bat in mod1 or mod2 nothing happens. So at this point I've given up hoping someone else has knows what to do. A picture is attached below showing the error that occurs when opening mod1 or mod1 in the BF Builder Pro application.

I am using Windows 7 64-bit. I have BFBuilder folder located just inside C drive.

Try moving BFBuilder directly to the C:\ folder or C:\LucasArts\ I think spaces in the directory path causes errors for some of the mungers.

Yeah, you can't have any spaces in the path, so C:\Program Files (x86) will not work.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet