The 'Merica Thread

Started by Snake, July 02, 2013, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 02, 2013, 11:21:18 PM Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:22:49 PM by Snake
CAUTION: THERE MAY BE A DANGER FOR BRITISH RESIDENTS. (unit)

Alright. So, until 11:59 pm CST on July 4th, let's see who can post the greatest/most patriotic/funniest/most awesome picture describing America.

Why do this, you may ask?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

-Please, nothing inappropriate or with bad language.
-Maximum of 3
-Place pictures in spoilers

Here's one of my favorites:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's just so much America..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This:
[spoiler]
Source: A Slice Of AmericanaII: The Force Van - Star Wars Hits the highway[/spoiler]

The blogger is an Aussie living and traveling in America (and the world.) He seems to have a good eye for the 'Merica we locals take for granted, and he takes lots of pictures for his blog. His most recent entry has a groovy set of all things Philadelphia, including the Liberty Bell, and Liberty Hall. I like all that historical patriotic stuff so I'm gonna git me a coke an see what this foreigner has to say 'bout it all.

Seriously, the best way to look at this place (and ourselves) is through the eyes of a stranger.

-edit (I don't think this will be the funniest, by far, just sharing)

July 03, 2013, 07:44:15 AM #2 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:53:11 AM by Snake
Hahahaha, that is awesome

Here's my other two
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Americans...
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

July 03, 2013, 08:01:26 AM #3 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 08:12:58 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
I may be a Canadian, but I must say. Your society scares me, 'Merica...

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Just figured I'd poke some fun at yas is all. :P

Quote from: Ltin on July 03, 2013, 08:18:35 AM
do you mean on july 3rd?
July 4th is The United States Independence Day from the likes of Unit! I mean the British.  ;)

Here is one I thought up.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on July 03, 2013, 08:01:26 AM
I may be a Canadian, but I must say. Your society scares me, 'Merica...

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Just figured I'd poke some fun at yas is all. :P

Yeah, I like to make fun of Americans too (even though I am one) because some people are just born stupid. But still.. God Bless 'Merica.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 03, 2013, 08:23:35 AM
July 4th is The United States Independence Day from the likes of Unit! I mean the British.  ;)

Here is one I thought up.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
yes kit, i know. i'm American too, but why july 4th? that means most people will see them on the 5th. and doesnt make any sense. the 4th is independence day, not the 5th. derp

Quote from: Ltin on July 03, 2013, 10:25:01 AM
but why july 4th? that means most people will see them on the 5th. and doesnt make any sense. the 4th is independence day, not the 5th. derp
Wait, what? Are you asking why July 4th is independece day? Or something concerning this thread?
I'm so confused! :(

Quote from: Snake on July 02, 2013, 11:21:18 PM
11:59 pm CST on July 4th, let's see who can post the greatest/most patriotic/funniest/most awesome picture describing America.
thats' a  minute before july 5th

Quote from: Ltin on July 03, 2013, 10:28:43 AM
thats' a  minute before july 5th
Oh I get what you are saying! :slap:

Yea the "deadline" should be July 3rd 11:59.

The deadline is when July 4th is over, because we celebrate our independence all day July 4th.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder