Rogue One Official Trailer

Started by Rayce, April 07, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why i have feeling that this movie will be way way better than episode 7?  ::)

Nice surprise, from film creators! Let's wish them a luck... according episode 7, they gonna need it for sure.
Honestly, I was hoping they will continue spin-off Ewok Adventures storyline. Such simple story is almost impossible to screw up, I guess. :shrug:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I think it looks really good. It kinda reminds me a lot of the old EU stuff, like the Rogue Squadron books.

Anybody notice the AT-ATs look like they have altered heads? There is no vertical eye slit and no chin cannons and the ear cannons appear to be concealed inside the actual ear. It might mean these are earlier versions of the AT-AT we're seeing.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Gistech on April 08, 2016, 10:33:58 PM
Anybody notice the AT-ATs look like they have altered heads? There is no vertical eye slit and no chin cannons and the ear cannons appear to be concealed inside the actual ear. It might mean these are earlier versions of the AT-AT we're seeing.
Kinda look similar (but not entirely) to the proto-AT-ATs that appear in Star Wars: Rebels which is a similar time period.

I literally can't wait. Except I have to wait years.

Quote from: Unit 33 on April 09, 2016, 02:42:32 AM
Kinda look similar (but not entirely) to the proto-AT-ATs that appear in Star Wars: Rebels which is a similar time period.

I don't like the look of these new AT-ATs if I'm fair, their look a bit too bulky for my liking.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: Unit 33 on April 09, 2016, 02:42:32 AM

The Rebels version is clearly the prototype, the Rogue One version is probably the 'next step' - an 'almost there' version. The head shape is right but it misses some of the features. It's interesting because the blueprints in Rebels more closely resemble the AT-ATs from the OT.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Disney are really steamrolling out these movies.
I wonder if it'll reach a saturation point? Will audiences just get bored? Judging by the belligerent success of Marvel movies, it'll probably be a while yet.