TCW Dogma, Hardcase and others

Started by i2Bros, August 25, 2016, 01:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2016, 01:31:56 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 02:38:47 PM by Led
Hi guys, this is my first skinpack, so please be nice if there are some shitty parts. I made these very simple TCW skins using some Gistech's models, but they can be used on other msh files as well.

CREDITS:
-Gistech for the msh files and textures.
-Pandemic for the base models

NOTES

-These skins are a reskin of Gistech's Clone Troopers Phase 2, which means they may work oddly on another msh. I suggest you to stick with those mshs. Here is the link to download them. https://www.mediafire.com/?xtisykf94gn8c2o

- The skins may look lighter for you, because I'm using a graphic mod. If the skins looks too bad in the vanilla game I will re-upload a darker version.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/st5ced8ia2vcxev/i2Bros_TCW_skins.rar?dl=0

local link
https://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1525

SCREENS:

Dogma

Kamino Security Troopers

Hardcase

501st Jet Trooper
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

They're lovely :D I love em
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

Epic skins, man! They work well with the stock clones, too. They will definitely be used in my mod. (If you don't mind, of course.)

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 25, 2016, 04:16:34 PM
Epic skins, man! They work well with the stock clones, too. They will definitely be used in my mod. (If you don't mind, of course.)

When I improved the clone models for Legacy, I made sure to only put new texture parts in empty or unused spaces so yes, these will be 100% compatible with the stock models.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

August 26, 2016, 01:34:04 AM #4 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:54:52 AM by i2Bros
Guys, thank to all of you  :cheers:

The only skin I'm not really sure of is the hardcase one, particularly the helmet. There is some skinner out there who can help me figuring out how to improve it?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 25, 2016, 04:16:34 PM
Of course I don't, I would be honoured actually if such a veteran modder decides to use my skins. Of course - needless to say - credit me.
Sorry for the bad english xD

P.S. which mod are you working on? and sorry for the off topic, but where i can find a jump pack similar to the one featured in swbf ea? I'm making a mod trying to merge swbf2 and swbf ea using exclusively stock models or models made by the comunity.
I will continue to release skins in time, but i don't think that i will be able to carry on a full project, because i can't still figure out how to make .msh and my pc kinda sucks.

P.P.S I wanted to make a kix skin but a twin texture will be needed, and of course a twinf texture can't work with the stock clonetrooper model's uv maps neither with Gistech's clones. So until i can't find a way to make a twin textured model I will work on something else.

Quote from: i2Bros on August 26, 2016, 01:34:04 AM
Of course I don't, I would be honoured actually if such a veteran modder decides to use my skins. Of course - needless to say - credit me.
Of course.
P.S. which mod are you working on?
I have several projects that I've been working on on-and-off, but primarily the SWBF2 Skin Changer mod.
and sorry for the off topic, but where i can find a jump pack similar to the one featured in swbf ea? I'm making a mod trying to merge swbf2 and swbf ea using exclusively stock models or models made by the comunity.
I will continue to release skins in time, but i don't think that i will be able to carry on a full project, because i can't still figure out how to make .msh and my pc kinda sucks.
I think Gistech made one.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 26, 2016, 10:07:08 AM
I think Gistech made one.
Awesome, where i can find it?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 26, 2016, 10:07:08 AM
Of course.I have several projects that I've been working on on-and-off, but primarily the SWBF2 Skin Changer mod.I think Gistech made one.

I have not. The only Jumppack I know of is a direct port from the EA model I did for the SWBFEA-to-SWBF2 unit model tests I did, but that is definitely not a newly-made jumppack.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I know it requires quite a long but can u share to me the jump pack model in .msh just for personal use?
If you can't, i won't bother much, since I'm just asking for a favor. Indeed I'm working on other projects and I wanna share more content with this community.

Quote from: i2Bros on August 27, 2016, 09:24:08 AM
I know it requires quite a long time but can u share to me the jump pack model coverted in .msh just for personal use?
If you can't, i won't bother much, since I'm just asking for a favor. Indeed I'm working on other projects and I wanna share more content with this community.

Delete this message, it spawned randomly I don't know why.

Quote from: DEVISS on August 27, 2016, 11:07:34 AM
cool skins :D in special dogma )
thank you  :tu:

The link is broken, is there another or can you do a re upload please?

Looks like a dropbox link.  Someone will have to have to reupload - that's the problem with not storing them here :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Do you have these skins or do you know someone who does? Im really just trying to use the 501st jet trooper and hardcase textures