Omg.

Started by aeria., November 04, 2012, 11:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 04, 2012, 11:12:02 PM Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:16:23 PM by {BHF} ag
I wrote a whole post only for me to be logged out and lost all my progress.

So the short version: what's crackin?? Is cc no bots no cps still a thing?

#TYBG

Yes pretty much, hey there ag (It's me Unit...)!

Hey there unit. Keep up he progress in 3d modeling!

#TYBG

Oh yeah, it's just sooooo easy.
Well done for continuing to be the top poster despite not being here for chuffin ages.

Quote from: {BHF} ag on November 04, 2012, 11:12:02 PM
I wrote a whole post only for me to be logged out and lost all my progress.

So the short version: what's crackin?? Is cc no bots no cps still a thing?
Ha! That's happened to me, especially when its on an important subjuct!  :rofl:
Hi! AG! I'm a fellow Mac! Are you gonna stay for a while?

Hey AG. Long time no see, welcome back.

Quote from: regent on November 04, 2012, 11:43:09 PM
Oh yeah, it's just sooooo easy.
Well done for continuing to be the top poster despite not being here for chuffin ages.
I think AG will hold that record forever  :moo:

Also, Hey AG, nice to see you around here.

And unit, congrats on the doorway!  8)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

its called the always stay loged in button*  xD
yeah, I had that happen too, and my password is extremely long...

Glad to see older members coming back I joined around when AG left lol :p
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I just posted a whole post again. Must've taken me an hour. Then I got logged out. :(

Basically: There was a time when I was a newbie and I learned about all these members that quit the game by the time I started (I started 3 years into the game's lifespan). So being considered an older member is weird for me. But it's 2012 so I guess I am.

It's been 2 years! I know because of the Medal of Honor sig bar on my signature. I loved that game too much back then. On the PS3 I had an insane k/d ratio it must've been at least 3.0. I was a beast with the Engineer class. On PC the competition was much more fierce. The moment you popped out your head, you're already dead.

If you guys have any questions about the man who flooded this forum with 2000+ posts, how mac (and pc) swbf was at around 2007-2010, or just want to have a chat, don't be shy. :P

#TYBG

Also if you ever get 2000 posts I believe your color turns pink! My memory is fuzzy so I don't know if that was the case or if JK personally did that (he never does personal color changes otherwise because everyone started asking lol)

I will stay for a while but mostly to chat. I won't be able to play SWBF until I find a way to get Leopard running on this computer again without downgrading from Mountain Lion.

I might install Leopard on my flash drive and install SWBF again for a few matches but it depends on how how demanding school will be.

#TYBG

I think JK gave you the pink color for spamming so much  ;)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

'ello Ag, nice to read you again  :blink:

_(VS)_ reunion time  8)

Quote from: {BHF} ag on November 05, 2012, 03:55:41 PM
I will stay for a while but mostly to chat. I won't be able to play SWBF until I find a way to get Leopard running on this computer again without downgrading from Mountain Lion.

I might install Leopard on my flash drive and install SWBF again for a few matches but it depends on how how demanding school will be.
Theoretically this should work without you having to downgrade your OS. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5450.0 Kinda the point of me putting the whole tutorial on it!  :tu: I don't know if you want to put your SWBF Mac version on your computer because no one is ever on GR anymore.  :'(