2015 steam summer sale

Started by Jamman, June 12, 2015, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Unit 33 on June 19, 2015, 03:45:03 AM
I recently bought another gas mask anyway. That's plenty of entertainment.

They should just be sold in pairs.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {Alpha}Drunken_Master on June 19, 2015, 10:59:53 AM
I look at the highest selling list on steam, bundlestars, GOG, GMG, HumbleBundle, etc when they are sale.  If I see something I want but it's not on sale, I got to cheapshark to see what it might sell for on sale and set up a text message alert for when it hits my price goal. 

Most popular in my house right now (besides SWBF) are Just Cause 2 Multiplayer, Goatsimulator, Portal2, Guns of Icarus, Lego Marvel Super Heros, Kerbal Space Program, and of course, GMOD.
Ah, you play Guns of Icarus Online? Or do you just have the original copy?

I myself have logged a good 130 hours into it, if you ever feel like playing. :P

Thanks for the replies everyone. I did buy Banished a survival strategy game where you build a town and survive. There is no military though, it is all economic. I played for 4 straight hours and a tornado through my town followed by a fire. I had to start over, but still fun.

I actually bought CS:GO and Left4Dead2 during this sale... If your interested in playing, hit me up on Steam. Link under my profile picture ;)

I might even whip out SWBF, if I can find my disc >.>
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I folded. I didn't buy GameGuru (because I could probably learn Unity if I want to go that route), and instead spent $7.50 on Sky Nations (it's an indie game, basically Guns of Icarus meets Minecraft). It's actually a really fun game, and would recommend you get it quickly if you want to even play it, else suffer paying $10-12 full price.

There's also a demo if you wish to try that before-hand.

June 22, 2015, 09:58:21 PM #20 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:00:40 PM by Ultimo
If you fit these requirements:
1. You're a Steam User
2. You've got a few extra coins in your Steam wallet

Then, you can buy this really cool music-based Sci-Fi game called Waveform. It's only $0.19 USD on the summer sale. I've never played anything like it before- It's a side-scroller where you must control a Wave of light so it can flow with points in space, as a ball travels along the Wave and must connect with the points. The music changes with the flow of the game and how well you are doing. It's absolutely outstanding. I recommend this to anyone who has a spare $0.19 USD on their Steam, a handful of Trading cards they can sell to make that coin, and people who simply need something fun to pass the time.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

In the end I feel like I got my money's worth out of this year. I picked up Arma 3 for $24, HL2 Deathmatch for $1.24 (Mainly for GMod support) and Insurgency for $3.74 (A ultra-realistic FPS, amazingly fun)

So time for maths

+____
$58.97

For 9 awesome games, I feel like that was a good use of some of my bday money.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."