Reveiws

Started by Festus, November 10, 2010, 09:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Whats everyones favourite 3 games for all consoles? and why?
Wii
Golden eye 007- amazing game play and dialouge
Red Steel 2- Glourios art style and smooth one to one fighting
Dead Space Extraction- chilling story and feels like a movie

Xbox
Fall out New Vegas- RPG!
Halo Reach- Halo!
Border lands- Awesome art

PS3
Nothing

PC/Mac
Star Craft 2- I waited a decade for the dang game to come out (no joke it actually took 12 years for a seqeul) so I have   to like it plus not many RTS like it Blizzard did a great job
Star Wars Battlefront-  It's Star Wars
Mass Efect- deep story

[mergedate]1289451717[/mergedate]

Golden eye 007

Red Steel 2 - Hero Bad Day Trailer
Red Steel 2

Dead space Extraction

Fall out New Vegas

Halo Reach

Border lands

Star Craft 2

Star Wars BattleFront

Mass Efect 2

November 11, 2010, 07:31:04 AM #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:32:46 AM by Soap Mactavish
Wii: none I dislike the poor graphics

PC: left 4 dead: extremely high replayability
Cod4: love the opportunity for devs to make high detail mods
Tf2: one of the most *fun* games I've played and with the source engine there are several modded servers with great custom maps

XBox: black ops: this game is everything I hoped for. I haven't been noob tubed in 3 days. The changes made to the game have been for the better and the  gMe is definetly more skill based then cod6 (mw2)
Left 4 dead 2: high replayability
Cod4: great graphics for its time and even tho it was made years ago it is still one of the most played games on all platforms

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

PS3: Borderlands, God of War 3
Mac: Well about the only things it runs are SWBF and WoW, so.

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on November 11, 2010, 08:46:41 AM
Mac: Well about the only things it runs are SWBF and WoW, so.

Lawl, that's so true. The last "good" game to be released for Mac was CoD4, in 2007.

However... I will contribute to this topic.

Xbox: Halo 3 and Halo Reach; all the others were terrible in comparison

Mac: WoW: I don't play it, but it has the most gamers of any Mac game, by far. I do have to note that there aren't any major games just released for Mac and that most of the games are extremely similar to their PC counterparts.

Wii: Mariokart, Super Smash Bro Brawl. These are the kind of games the Wii is good at; cartoonish, interactive games. The graphics on both of these don't require much, unlike CoD4 for Wii and they're great for the family.

PC: Blahhh who cares? All the great games are released for PC. If I put all the video games together that I think belong as the best of PCs, they'd create a new north tower.

Ninendo 64: Mario Kart 64; this is for you oldies who toiled on the N64 system for your whole childhood. I myself remember the N64 was the best thing about going to visit my aunt out west when I was younger. I played it all day long and would even fight with my sister about who got to play. (We only had one controller)

I'm not very knowledgeable about PS3, PS2, or all those other gaming systems. Heck, I only own a Wii and a Mac. Anyway, I don't think it's possible to decide the best "game" released on a certain system, seeing as the best games are released on multiple systems.

The valve games should be a notable addition to the Mac line up. Tf2 and l4d2 are what I would consider great games

The Valve games are great for getting together and having fun but I wouldn't say there the best on mac

November 12, 2010, 11:34:52 AM #6 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:37:20 AM by Unit33
GameBoy systems;
1. Super Mario Land/World
2. Pokemon Yellow
3. Professor Layton

Play Station systems;
1. Time splitters series.
2. GTA series
3. Wipeout Fusion

Wii
1. Monster Hunter Tri
2. Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
3. Zelda; Twilight Princess

PC/Mac
1. SWBF
2. Oni
3. JK2

Xbox360
1. Halo series
2. Gears of War
3. Half Life series (preferred it in this format)

Mac:

SC2
TF2
Minecraft

Same for PC I guess?

Gameboy:

Fire Emblem
Mariooooo
...That's really all I ever played on my GBA. Fire Emblem was so sweet though.

PS3:

GoW2
CoD
I think Fable is on here, if so it gets a mention.

Xbox:

CoD
Halo
Fable

Wii:

Mariokart
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy

I don't think Mac has any better games then. Hl2 is the best campaign for Mac that I know of

Have you ever played Star Craft 2 Soap its pretty sweet

Nit a big fan of games likre wow and sc1 or 2. ill give it a shot sometime I guess