Duulan: Mine Pit 2.0

Started by Ty294, November 11, 2019, 04:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Duulan: Mine Pit 2.0

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1523

The 2.0 version of Duulan: Mine Pit. This file was apparently lost during the Filefront shutdown, and I managed to find it in my old files. So I am reuploading it to the public now.

Readme:
QuoteExtract folder SEA to your Star Wars BattlefrontGameDataAddOn folder.

Canyon Village is amazing, especially with the unit placement of the defenders. Mine Pit, while having very interesting design and use of vehicles, has odd building placement that doesn't make the place seem like a real location.

Also, apparently there are heroes that are amazing at this game, but I can never seem to find them, haha.

Quote from: Michaeluj on November 11, 2019, 07:32:57 PM
Mine Pit, while having very interesting design and use of vehicles, has odd building placement that doesn't make the place seem like a real location.

Also, apparently there are heroes that are amazing at this game, but I can never seem to find them, haha.

I think I had originally planned for Mine Pit to be an entirely sea-based battle (as evidenced by the fact that the folder is named "SEA" and not "DulMP". And I was a dumb teenager who had no clue what I was doing. ::) If I get into the hang of doing this stuff again, I might try to remake it and do it as a more realistic strip mine design.

And the heroes are hard to find because the Clone Commander is just a tan ARC Trooper and the Duulanian leader is an officer with different face. Easy to miss them completely as they are not very distinct.

Would you by any chance have anymore lost files from GameFront or GameToast?
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Quote from: Isaac1138 on November 15, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
Would you by any chance have anymore lost files from GameFront or GameToast?

Only my own, I think...

I have some assets, but I'm not sure what among them are missing.