Favorite Capital Down Map?

Started by Kit Fisto, July 25, 2013, 02:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Capital Down Map Is Your Favorite?

Capital Down
Capital Down 2
Capital Down 3
Capital Down 4
I Like All Capital Down Maps Equally
July 25, 2013, 02:44:49 PM Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:59:26 PM by Kit Fisto
EDIT: Oh this is all for SWBFII, I should have said that. :slap:

I recently tried the 4 Capital Down maps and boy are they the coolest maps on earth! Anyone who hasn't tried these must do it right now! They all use the same concept but they all play differently! They really are great.

Download the Capital Down Mappack 2.0 This mappack includes the newest versions of all 4 maps.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Capital_Down_Mappack;73282  54.4 MB for 4 maps! Download to contribute and to have a blast ingame.

Now onto my favorite. The GCW one's are by far superior to the CW era maps.
It is really a hard decision but if I had to go for one I would choose Capital Down 3. And that is only by very little.

Even though the Star Destroyer looks amazing crashed into Tatooine, the Mon Calamari Cruiser crashed into the unnamed green planet looks better. The color is great and CD3 utilizes Air vehicles and tank vehicles along with speeders better than any of the other CD maps. The hangers on both sides of the crashed ship add more variety to the gameplay and my all time favorite part is getting into an Imperial Landing craft high in the sky, tracking a Rebel Speeder and firing 50 missles all at once. Seriously it is very funny!

So yea, try them out and post which CD map you like the best!