[REQUEST] SWBFII skin mod

Started by Kit Fisto, June 13, 2013, 07:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 13, 2013, 07:31:02 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:45:32 PM by Kit Fisto
EDIT: I retract this request. I just tried "Battlefront Evolved" an OC mod for SWBFII. I'm gonna use that mod for a long time because it is VERY cool!

[spoiler]Hey guys, I have a SWBFII skin request. I don't know exactly how OC mods work for SWBFII but I've seen some before and my request seems simple (I think).
So this is how I would like it:

Clone skins for ALL maps look like they do in Geonosis. So Phase I clones. But I would like the Clone Commando to have a Yellow commander skin. Like this...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
First person view changes would be awesome but not necessary.

For the CIS I would like them all to have their SWBFI skins in SWBFII. So that means:

SBD=not changed
Assault Droid=SWBFII pilot droid skin
Assassin Droid=SWBFII Assault droid skin
Engineer=not changed (Yes I know that it's technically supposed to be a clean droid skin but I like the Yellow droid :shrug: )
MagnaGuard= The magnaguard model with the cape, like in the 1.2 patch.
Deka=not changed

IMPS

These are the only unit skins I want changed

Engineer=SWBFII pilot skin
IMP officer=Actual IMP officer skin, like this [spoiler][/spoiler]

But on Hoth keep this skin:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rebel Alliance

These are the changes I would like

Soldier=SWBFI soldier skin,
so desert maps=SWBFI desert skin. However some SWBFII maps call on the wrong skin for the Rebels (example Coruscant, why would the Rebels wear desert gear on a City planet? If someone wants to do this I'll put exact Rebel specific skins.

Vanguard=SWBFI Rebel Vanguard skin

Sniper= SWBFI Rebel Sniper skin

Engineer=SWBFII Rebel Pilot skin

Bothan=SWBFI Bothan skin (I'll give a link)

Wookiee=SWBFI Wookiee skin.

And that's it! I hope that someone has some free time and would like to do this, I think it would be a cool mod for SWBFII and spice up online play. Please post if you are going to do it so I can add additional details!
Thanks and please consider this request! :)[/spoiler]