Naboo: Siege Of Theed

Started by Giftheck, November 25, 2023, 02:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 25, 2023, 02:41:43 AM Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 10:22:05 AM by Giftheck
This is Naboo: Siege of Theed, inspired by the 1999 Phantom Menace video game. TBH, I lost my modding mojo for quite a while, so I did this little project to help me get it back.

It can be played in both Clone Wars (Trade Federation Vs Royal Naboo Security Forces) and Galactic Civil War (501st Legion Triton Squad vs Royal Naboo Security Forces).

ModDB: https://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlefront/addons/naboo-siege-of-theed2
TEMP LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R0e5H2Jgw6-SdOUGh9N7CsLZBAJ6rHBT/view?usp=sharing

CREDITS:
Quote-Pandemic Studios - Mod Tools
-Sereja - Naboo: City Of Theed map models and Naboo Guards
-DICE, Free Radical, Myself - Weapon models
-Krome Studios - Models from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Wii)
-Ben Burtt - Star Wars sound effects

You cannot view this attachment.
You cannot view this attachment.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

December 03, 2023, 10:21:37 AM #1 Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 02:30:59 PM by Giftheck
Updated to release version 1. Enjoy!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Glad to see people are still modding this game! Great work. I wish to someday learn how to mod as well as many of you.

Quote from: JeremyJuggler on December 08, 2023, 08:02:14 PMGlad to see people are still modding this game! Great work. I wish to someday learn how to mod as well as many of you.

Thank you :)
In Progress:

On Hold: