Mandalorian Wars Mod

Started by Breakdown, January 25, 2009, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mac, that's what I would say.

BD if you want some great skins, play KOTOR for ideas.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

If I hadn't played KOTOR and KOTOR2, I probably would have never made this mod.

For some reason the Mandolorians are somewhat reminiscent of HALO elites to me...

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Top Mandolorian.
Below Elite.

They don't look that close to me :P
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

XD Look kinda different yeah.

Hey...I forgot about this mod...hmm...

I think BD is modding off of KOTOR, and that's why his mandalorians look different from the mandalorians in SWBF2 or whatever that thing is. In kotor the only difference between mandalorians and the elite version is armor color. So, if you're following Kotor, BD's mod is accurate.

Unfortunatley, I am going to be cutting this mod (yeah yeah, I know, this is probably the 5th mod I never finished). Lack of interest and overall ideas have made me stray away from this, so sorry to anyone that was looking forward to this (which I doubt anyone was :P)

But wait! There's more!

I'll be taking these assets and fumbling around with them to create a Team Fortress 2 inspired mod, I would've released the assets, but then I got my current idea, so yeah.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to this, but I've been too lazy to post much these days.

Must-have-elite-mod... 0___________0

Does not exist- has not been released for SWBF1/2 (Can be was built to work in both SWBF1 and 2)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I released the v2 of the .msh for it, but only a modder can do something with it, lol.  Im not going to and don't plan to make a Halo mod at this time (too many other people are making Halo stuff for SWBF2, heh).

Offtopic: Hardcore, I'll get back to you soon on our other projects, life and school have been a bit busy lately.