Hardware Specs on Profile?

Started by Ultimo, August 27, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Would we have the ability to have a section on our profile where we can display the hardware specs of our computer(s), as well as what OS we are running?

I figured something like this might make Support questions easier. Perhaps there is a link under our Avatars on posts, which opens a pop-up window displaying the Specs we input?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think it would be better to place specs in your signature with a spoiler. It's nice information to have but from the point of view of making the forum look good space is limited in the profile pane since it's already longer (down the page) than most replies.

On that subject it would be nice, if you can't already, to be able to change the word spoiler to something else that you can click on. E.g. specs, credits, read this etc
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I do wish we could change the word "spoiler" as well, but some people didn't know that you can do this...

[spoiler=How to add a Topic to your Spoiler]Type your [ spoiler ] tag without the spaces, and put an equal sign next to "spoiler" and type your topic. [ spoiler=Topic ][/spoiler]
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper