SWBF2 screenshots thread!

Started by Blur, September 17, 2016, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I bet nobody can guess how I did this (It wasn't through editing the game or picture whatsoever)

Got a good one today during an instant action playlist:

VICTORY... after wiping out on an auto-turret in a stolen TIE Interceptor. XD
This Universe's Captain Falcon. A title I will pass on when I leave this world.

When they blow up they really should do enough damage to kill or hurt you significantly

If you're replying to my post... :D
That explosion wasn't the turret... XD It I think came off better than I did, lol
This Universe's Captain Falcon. A title I will pass on when I leave this world.

November 04, 2016, 02:17:15 PM #19 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:23:18 PM by Isaac1138

If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

This is from the BF3 legacy mod. I just got the beta last weekend, and I have to say I'm so pumped for the final release, so much potential in this mod. If they can optimize it to the point where particle effects render reliably, I'll be completely sold.

In the meantime have some more miscellaneous shenanigans

"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on December 10, 2016, 02:07:31 PM

This is from the BF3 legacy mod. I just got the beta last weekend, and I have to say I'm so pumped for the final release, so much potential in this mod. If they can optimize it to the point where particle effects render reliably, I'll be completely sold.

Holy :censored: that looks awesome! Is it an open BETA?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

When you see it you'll  :censored: bricks

These next two screenshots are comparison of the stock game on lowered settings, vs the game on higher settings with the most graphically impressive mods I could find.

- jaded stormtrooper

It's amazing how far a little shading and lighting improvements can go when you take them that far

I personally dont like this type of mods.They are just making everything darker and simply increasing the bloom effects.Its not even a file editing in the Battlefront 2 itselfs.Its just simple programs that are outside the Battlefront 2 code which simply manipulating simple features.SOrry guys dont get angry at me.Just my opinion.In some maps like Hoth for me its very very dark and its hurting my eyes.Even if it worked i still dont like it.  :shrug:

If someone try to make new graphics for Battlefront 2 he need to edit the .shader files.I tryed but i failed.Its not for me.If someone know how to work with Visual Studio he can make great things for Battlefront 2 graphics but i haven't found anyone yet.Its very annoying seen crapy games (in my opinion) like minecraft getting new amazing graphics but super game like Battlefront 2 staying with the same old graphics for so many years.

Quote from: Ginev on March 25, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
I personally dont like this type of mods.They are just making everything darker and simply increasing the bloom effects.Its not even a file editing in the Battlefront 2 itselfs.Its just simple programs that are outside the Battlefront 2 code which simply manipulating simple features.SOrry guys dont get angry at me.Just my opinion.In some maps like Hoth for me its very very dark and its hurting my eyes.Even if it worked i still dont like it.  :shrug:

Whatever floats your boat, and yeah a lot of ENB mods bug out on hoth and mos eisley. That said, I think that post-processing effects can work wonders for a game. Especially this one. Tweaking the gamma and saturation, adding better antialiasing and also adding antistropic filtering to get the most out of the HD texture mods, I love stuff like that. And the fact that it's not married to the core game files makes it as easy to install and uninstall as a map mod. Still can't get Harrisonfog's 2017 ENB mod working though >.>

- jaded stormtrooper

April 10, 2017, 11:40:51 PM #29 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:53:11 AM by Ginev
I know that probably this place is not for pictures that a part of modding but i think its cool to show it here.

Me playing with different smart materials for Battlefront:

Picture Link:

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/BCJ8

EDIT:
My final Tatooine Skybox finally comes to life and its looking amazing.
Look super cool on 5000 meters hight above the actuall map.