Can't See Server or load Gamespy?

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, November 07, 2012, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Elite!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO ROFL

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Sorry guys, the only think I can get to work right now is my LAN server.

I cant even join my DC from within my own home network :(

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on November 07, 2012, 07:07:22 PM
Sorry guys, the only think I can get to work right now is my LAN server.

I cant even join my DC from within my own home network :(

No Biggee Led, Thanks for your efforts. With any amount of good fortune this will have all passed within the next 24 hours.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

i pray that tomorrow this BS will have passed on so we can continue on with our SWBF careers. (was gonna train with my 212 buddys :/)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

according to this sites homepage the servers are online :s wouldnt they be offline?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

The PLA servers are running, its just that no one can connect to them, since we all go through gamespy to set up servers.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: PP90M1 on November 07, 2012, 06:36:01 PM
Cough.....
I wish I got it, could someone explain to me? Sorry for being dumb.  :P

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 07, 2012, 08:00:58 PM
I wish I got it, could someone explain to me? Sorry for being dumb.  :P
Me too.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:(

Quote from: Phobos on November 07, 2012, 08:04:13 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:(
LOL rage!, welcome to the party :D

I guess its time to start writing some letters

Dear LucasArts, just because you are owned by a MOUSE doesn't meen you can't stop supporting your #1 game's online servers! We here on swbfgamers do nothing all day except play SWBF online and if you cut that we will have to kill ourselves! Do you want to be resposible for MILLIONS of deaths?! I thought not, so re-support SWBF PC servers. NOW.
Yours truly, The Freak Show.

:rofl:

November 07, 2012, 08:18:29 PM #73 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:20:26 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: (GGR)Veteran on November 07, 2012, 08:14:47 PM
I guess its time to start writing some letters

A.  B.  C.  D.  E.  F.  G.  H.  I.  J.  K.  L.  M.  N.  O.  P.  Q.  R.  S.  T.  U.  V.  W.  X.  Y.  Z.

Unfortunately, I believe that writing a legitimate letter to the operators of GameSpy will be as effective as the series of letters, offered facetiously, that appears above.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 07, 2012, 08:17:53 PM
Dear LucasArts, just because you are owned by a MOUSE doesn't meen you can't stop supporting your #1 game's online servers! We here on swbfgamers do nothing all day except play SWBF online and if you cut that we will have to kill ourselves! Do you want to be resposible for MILLIONS of deaths?! I thought not, so re-support SWBF PC servers. NOW.
Yours truly, The Freak [...].

:rofl:

(Emphasis added.)

'Sup, bro