Sereja's Falcon crashing SPTest when switching gunner positions

Started by Idren, February 21, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,

I downloaded "Sereja's Millenium Falcon" to see if I was able to get it into a map as a flyer (it's awesome by the way!)  :cheer: And I was able to get it into the game, but when switching gunner positions, it crashes the game.  SPTest gives me this error on the crash:

Message Severity: 3
     D:\src\FRONTLINE_PC\FrontLine\Platform\PC\pcFirstPerson.cpp(60)
     FirstPerson::LoadLVLFile: Could not open FPM\all\imptiftr.lvl

and I think it's related to some more errors that show up earlier when loading the map:

Message Severity: 2
     D:\src\FRONTLINE_PC\FrontLine\Source\Weapon.cpp(1410)
     Weapon 'weapons.all.weap.fly_falcon_cannon2' is not localized for stats page

Message Severity: 2
     D:\src\FRONTLINE_PC\FrontLine\Source\Weapon.cpp(1410)
     Weapon 'weapons.all.weap.fly_falcon_cannon' is not localized for stats page

Message Severity: 3
     D:\src\FRONTLINE_PC\FrontLine\Source\EntityFlyer.cpp(2881)
     Flyer "all_fly_falcon" weapon 2 "all_weap_fly_xwing_ptorpedo2" not found

It's only crashing when switching gunner positions IF there are ai units on board. (I think)
If I spawn quick, grab the falcon, and take off flying Solo, switching positions doesn't lead to a crash.  However, I think when an AI unit either gets in first, OR if they get in and then  the AI has to fly when you switch positions it's crashing the game.

I thought maybe it was an issue with there being no first-person option, but I've tested every gunner position and cockpit view in 1st person and it doesn't crash - so I'm not too sure what's going on.

Thanks for any and all help!

Definitely some of the weapons .odf are missing. Perhaps you forgot to take proton torpedoes on board.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on February 21, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
Definitely some of the weapons .odf are missing. Perhaps you forgot to take proton torpedoes on board.

Thanks a ton! That fixed it!  :tu:

The standalone Millenium Falcon download doesn't have the all_weap_fly_xwing_ptorpedo2.odf files - I just swapped them out for the standard xwing_ptorpedo.odf that shipped with the game and that fixed it.

It also doesn't come with the custom icons for the map/HUD - Were those in a custom Common.lvl that you had? Are they anywhere on the site?

Where are you going.Dont miss to load your proton torpedos pilot.What if the Death Star jump infront of you? :D