Serejas_Raxus_Prime_Junkyard.rar

Started by Led, October 14, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXPLOSIVE! BRILLIANT! MUST SEE!

Raxus Prime: Junkyard.

Proudly introduce for you, my map: Raxus Prime: Junkyard!

Features:
1. My models, effects, and animations;
2. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon;
3. Alternative mission.lvl's added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, locals added;
7. SWBF2/custom sound effects and new backgrouund music added;
8. New infantry, animation added;
9. Glass render effects added.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Enjoy! :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

October 14, 2018, 02:15:05 PM #2 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 02:22:16 PM by Giftheck
I had quite the bit of fun with the beta release. Have fun with this map! Great job as always Sereja!

EDIT: It seems there is a crash. According to BFront.log, in CW it can't find rep_inf_trooper_low1, same issue for GCW: no imp_inf_shocktrooper_low1. These issues were present in the beta.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Yes, the lack of low res models will crash game immediately, so you couldn't test it at all if that was so. When your game is original - it takes lowres from the stock database of the game. But, if you change it by instalation some mods - unfortunately it will crash.  :(

Quote from: Sereja on October 14, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
Yes, the lack of low res models will crash game immediately, so you couldn't test it at all if that was so. When your game is original - it takes lowres from the stock database of the game. But, if you change it by instalation some mods - unfortunately it will crash.  :(

I see. Then it's a conflict with the Visually-Improved Sides Mod that's the issue here. If I move it into the installation with the Legacy mod it should work fine.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I had fun when I tested it, really good job making this awesome maps for an awesome game like SWBF! :cheers:
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Thanks to all of the testers, but I didn't make any special changes with final version, since was busy with some other beautyfull project.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Sereja on October 14, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
Thanks to all of the testers, but I didn't make any special changes with final version, since was busy with some other beautyfull project.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Is that Cato Neimoidia?
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Giftheck on October 14, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
I had quite the bit of fun with the beta release. Have fun with this map! Great job as always Sereja!

EDIT: It seems there is a crash. According to BFront.log, in CW it can't find rep_inf_trooper_low1, same issue for GCW: no imp_inf_shocktrooper_low1. These issues were present in the beta.
This happened to me to, but that's because I was using different rep.lvl files and what not. using vanilla fixed that.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

I get an extraction error. Did anyone else get this? I'm expanding with unarchiver.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 15, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
I get an extraction error. Did anyone else get this? I'm expanding with unarchiver.

No, but then again I'm using WinRar.
In Progress:

On Hold:

thanks Sereja really love your top quality stuff. Have you ever spoken about modding for swbf2?

Hi, I am a fan of Serejas mods and all moders of this community. I opened the rar file with Daemons Tools, but I have a problem with this map, when I was playing the game. I could never enter to the battle, my game was stayed on the  selection screen sides. Please help.

Quote from: Borono on October 20, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
Hi, I am a fan of Serejas mods and all moders of this community. I opened the rar file with Daemons Tools, but I have a problem with this map, when I was playing the game. I could never enter to the battle, my game was stayed on the  selection screen sides. Please help.

and you installed this as an addon for SWBF1 (version 1.2) that comes with Jabba's Palace?

One possible issue is that SWBF1 has an addon map limit of around 20-25 maps.  If you are approaching that number, you may want to move some out of addon and try again.   :cheers:

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet