-RLcT-

Started by rets34, November 14, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Any old -RLcT- or WUSI members still around? After XFire went down I am no longer able to contact any of the old people I played with. It's been since 2008 at least since I last talked to anyone, if anyone is out there E-mail me or add me on Steam, would love to talk to anyone from then.
Might not be the best area to post it but we were active on SWBF, if anyone could help me out.
Game on.

Yeah I moved this thread to where it should have been posted.
Im not in WUSI but im a leader of FC (if that helps lol). My steam is anyder21, but I've never met u before.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Welcome to the site. I think there's a group on steam called wusisky2 or something similar.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I was a WUSI leader around that time and I remember RLcT pretty well. What was your user name?

Quote from: SirPimped on November 14, 2016, 07:36:24 PM
I was a WUSI leader around that time and I remember RLcT pretty well. What was your user name?
I was -RLcT- Sgt. Adam or -RLcT- Sgt. Jak.
Can't remember which I had.
I miss Fang, Brute, H@!o, Luigi.

Welcome to the 'Front! :huzzah:
I am not a member of any SWBF clan at the moment.

Rlct is super old school. I have some wusi leaders on my steam if you wanna hook up with them. steam:ggrveteran
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

Quote from: (GGR)Mandalore.LoneWolf{98th} on November 18, 2016, 05:59:03 AM
Rlct is super old school. I have some wusi leaders on my steam if you wanna hook up with them. steam:ggrveteran
I was thinking that maybe some of the wusi guys would have a way to get in touch with the old RLcT people.

Dang, welcome back man. I remember RLcT, lots of good friends of mine. Fang was the last RLcT member I've seen around but the last time I saw him was on xfire. Unfortunately most of them disappeared way before SWBF disappeared.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on November 18, 2016, 03:04:55 PM
Dang, welcome back man. I remember RLcT, lots of good friends of mine. Fang was the last RLcT member I've seen around but the last time I saw him was on xfire. Unfortunately most of them disappeared way before SWBF disappeared.
Yeah that's how it was for me, left SWBF for Halo 1. XFire going down makes this nearly impossible.

Quote from: rets34 on November 14, 2016, 09:20:47 PM
I was -RLcT- Sgt. Adam or -RLcT- Sgt. Jak.
Can't remember which I had.
I miss Fang, Brute, H@!o, Luigi.

If your talking about Luigi who later was in AaTc or who was in that before RLcT I have his steam you can add me I am samuer28 on steam

Nvm I have Wario from AaTc Lol