Alpha Testers needed for my WIP mod

Started by i2Bros, September 03, 2016, 02:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Also anyone else getting the overly buff clone trooper classes that when running and crouch firing or moving hold their
z-6 rotary cannon with one arm? am guessing theres not a animation in place for that so its using the clone commanders animation for this.....

Yeah you're right but I cant contact Luke the creator of the animation cause I'm not able to access to gametoast anymore. :(
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Woops meant to post that on the alpha thread but i was too loopy of lack of sleep am moving back to the debug thread mahbad xD

Is it too late to test for you?
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Quote from: Isaac1138 on November 09, 2016, 01:24:25 PM
Is it too late to test for you?

I'm so sorry but it is indeed.

Quote from: davidthegamerpro on November 14, 2016, 03:49:46 PM
me gustaria ser porbador de alpha12
Ya no pueden haber mas alpha/beta testers. El author del modo ha decidido que ya tiene suficientes probadores. Por favor, lee el tema antes de escribir un comentario, y en dicho caso hazlo en ingles. Thanks.  ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Can i be in this list? Is it closed? PM me the link, my email matheusde2013@bol.com.br  ;)
A natural and practical leader in the clone army, Cody was a good fit for General Kenobi, to whom he was particularly loyal. Cody's keen ability to strategize, combined with his fierce combat style in the heat of battle, earned him the respect of the Jedi, and of his fellow clones as well.

Oh, Nevermind...  Well if you need more alpha testers, then PM me. Have a good day/night  :wave:
A natural and practical leader in the clone army, Cody was a good fit for General Kenobi, to whom he was particularly loyal. Cody's keen ability to strategize, combined with his fierce combat style in the heat of battle, earned him the respect of the Jedi, and of his fellow clones as well.

Quote from: CommanderCodyTCW on November 19, 2016, 06:57:42 PM
Oh, Nevermind...  Well if you need more alpha testers, then PM me. Have a good day/night  :wave:

Of course  :tu:

Alright. (This may be late, I was really offline.)