SWBFCL

Started by Helios, April 25, 2013, 08:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 25, 2013, 08:11:07 AM Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:21:36 PM by Helios
Sure gold man, ok so first groups are greated by admins of the tournament, then the player will be decided if he plays at home or away, if he is chosen to play at home he will choose side and map, this must be decided the day before the match for the server hosters convenience. Away means you play against the player who is home. The top two players from the group stages will move on to the next round. After the group stages and the second round, a third round will be played with 2 back to back games. Same thing with the fourth round, except if you lose in the fourth round (semifinals) you move on to the consolation round for 3rd place. However if you win one round and lose one round a third match will be played. If you win both semi final rounds you automatically move on to the finals. The finals will be hosted on one map. Admins are allowed to oversee matches if they are asked through personal message. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will recieve awards, all others will recieve nothing. Ok well that pretty much sums it up. REMEMBER THIS IS A 1V1 TOURNAMENT FOR 1.2!!!!!

Admins : Helios | Norris
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

April 25, 2013, 11:04:11 AM #1 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:39:40 AM by Helios
Participants:
Helios (Admin)
Dbiz
Elite
Josh
Ecko
Anime
Hond
Super
Droideka
Daniel
Joseph (snp)
Scaled
Gdh92
Shazam
Mart
Nixo

As a fan of football I like this idea ;) When would the competition start.. I missed that part? If it is in the latter stages of May then I would love to join.

Who will host the server?

Thanks for clarifying that up for me Helios. I'l definitely think about it. It just might be the thing I need to get back into activity on both SWBF and my clan!

Quote from: {212} Nixo on April 25, 2013, 11:39:47 AM
As a fan of football I like this idea ;) When would the competition start.. I missed that part? If it is in the latter stages of May then I would love to join.
It starts May the 10th

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 25, 2013, 12:20:40 PM
Who will host the server?
Idk yet im hoping Led or Phobos

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on April 25, 2013, 12:52:54 PM
Thanks for clarifying that up for me Helios. I'l definitely think about it. It just might be the thing I need to get back into activity on both SWBF and my clan!
Sweet!  :cheer:

Last day for sign up is on SUNDAY!!!!!!!

April 25, 2013, 08:57:43 PM #7 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:00:06 PM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
Scroll right
[spoiler][/spoiler]
:o

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

He doesn't just edit because he needs to keep it in sight, were everyone will be all "oh, he posted again? This must be important *click*"
Although it's not right according to forum rules, I doubt it will be as bad as doing it on Game Toast, as long as everyone doesn't start doing it at once xD...

It's kinda best to keep stuff like this updated though.

April 26, 2013, 04:49:42 AM #9 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:51:56 AM by Buckler
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 25, 2013, 09:01:35 PM
He doesn't just edit because he needs to keep it in sight, were everyone will be all "oh, he posted again? This must be important *click*"
Although it's not right according to forum rules, I doubt it will be as bad as doing it on Game Toast, as long as everyone doesn't start doing it at once xD...

It's kinda best to keep stuff like this updated though.

Edits show up as "recent" posts as well.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Can't guarantee I'll make it to matches but sign me up and I'll do my best as always. :)
Might be a good idea to post the rules again, I think they were deleted in the upgrade.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

We just need 3 more people to make groups even.

I'm not too active, but I could squeeze in some time.  I'll join as long as someone PM's me when I need to battle.

I'll join if Led hosts.

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 26, 2013, 02:46:28 PM
I'll join if Led hosts.
otherwise u wont be able to play bcuz u might be banned of FC-Root-Seerver =P
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com