[ICW] Week 6

Started by Oven, August 20, 2012, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: doodle511 on August 25, 2012, 03:30:42 PM
Arrow told Black Scorpion in a later battle that he had recruited Public Enemy that day or the previous day.
I did not recruit Public enemy...I did not tell Black Scorpion anything...He is a member recruited before But I was not informed until today that he was a member because I was busy in real life and no time to communicate with clanmates. Dont lie -_-
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Quote from: {212}Leader.Arrow on August 25, 2012, 04:44:38 PM

I did not recruit Public enemy...I did not tell Black Scorpion anything...He is a member recruited before But I was not informed until today that he was a member because I was busy in real life and no time to communicate with clanmates. Dont lie -_-
212.PublicEnemy is EVO.Sonny and just threw on the tags today according to Arrow. However Sonny is also in UEF who dropped out so he is just multi-clanning in several euro clans apparently
[spoiler] [17:28] (212)Leader.Arrow{ЯR}: hes Sonny
[18:28] ✫Şђã·Żäм✫: Your welcome
[18:29] ✫Şђã·Żäм✫: Darman?
[18:30] ✫Şђã·Żäм✫: [17:28] ✫Şђã·Żäм✫: Who is Public Enemy?
[17:28] ✫Şђã·Żäм✫: Is he liget?
[17:28] (212)Leader.Arrow{ЯR}: yes
[17:28] (212)Leader.Arrow{ЯR}: hes Sonny
[17:28] (212)Leader.Arrow{ЯR}: joined 212 bc of icw[/spoiler]

Also we won tatooine fair and square just like you guys won mustafar. No reason to forfeit either of these planets.

Today's battle results

Mustafar
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tech Center
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Dantooine
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bespin Cloud City
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bespin Platforms
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tatooine Mos Eisley
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tatooine Jabba's Palace
[spoiler][/spoiler]

FC won all battles except Mustafar today. Good games.

Someone please let me know what needs to be hosted tomorrow  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on August 25, 2012, 04:52:37 PM
Someone please let me know what needs to be hosted tomorrow  :cheers:
2 hoth maps. echo base followed by ice caves.

Quote from: Phobos on August 25, 2012, 04:49:37 PM
Also we won tatooine fair and square just like you guys won mustafar. No reason to forfeit either of these planets.
Ok, so YAK keeps Mustafar and FC keeps Tatooine? Sounds fair to me, as long as it's ok with Oven.
Good games today everyone!  :cheers:
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: [YAK]ComFrost on August 25, 2012, 04:57:06 PM
Ok, so YAK keeps Mustafar and FC keeps Tatooine? Sounds fair to me, as long as it's ok with Oven.
Good games today everyone!  :cheers:

That's fine by me. It looks like today's games were mostly very good! Congratulations to everyone.

Quote from: Phobos on August 25, 2012, 04:56:09 PM
2 hoth maps. echo base followed by ice caves.

Thanks, server is up.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Jamman on August 25, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
I haven't talked to Epifire, but it sounds like 212 had miscommunication inside the clan. Leaders recruiting members without updating their clan website or informing others about the new recruit. If arrow confirmed to Epifire he had no clue who " PUBLIC ENEMY" was, then that's something, but otherwise, I don't know. I personally will back up the claim that re-matches must be done directly after the battle.

For future matches, I think its best that "spectating" by players other than admins should not be allowed.

Sorry for not making the matches today, I was visiting usfsp, and I might not be able to be on tomorrow, going to usf for a while to look around, and next weekend as well, I might be going to ucf. Sorry about short notice.

I am sorry I could not admin more matches as I had intended but I was kept away much longer then I had expected. As it would seem now, "Public Enemy" has been confirmed as a new guy to 212 that I was not informed about, and joined around the middle of the match and I did not catch him coming in (first time admining so I am sorry about that). However I am still not sure who to hand the victory to since there were to many breaks in the rules. I cannot accuse any team directly of foul play so simply put I think a rematch is in order. That is my say on it, and I will try my best to be there if it does take place.
photobucket limit image removed

Haven't we decided to let YAK keep Mustafar and to let FC keep Tatooine?
I just can't seem to stay away...

August 26, 2012, 11:39:30 AM #55 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:41:43 AM by Epifire
[FC] Wins the Hoth battle as the Rebels. One FC member left mid match as shown here...

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ending resulyts...

photobucket limit image removed

Hoth Battle Results
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It was a good match from both Clans.
So ff

August 26, 2012, 12:09:03 PM #58 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:18:30 PM by Oven
Week 7

Thanks for your help this week Epifire and Scorpion (and Buckler for hosting, of course).