Started by Helios, August 07, 2012, 07:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wants a Match Judge?

Yes
7 (50%)
No
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

August 07, 2012, 07:38:16 AM Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:53:13 AM by Commando Sev
Are we going to have another torunament like a double knock out again? The last one that Sleepkiller had was a great torunament but i was thinking we could have more people and maybe a twilight cloud city like the one FC has.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I would take part in another tournament but the problem with that type of tournament is that its always the same players in the later stages. I had an idea for a tournament a while ago where 20 (or any amount) of players are ranked in a list and you can challenge anyone within 3 places to a duel. That way it can keep going as people get better.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 07, 2012, 08:57:18 AM
I had an idea for a tournament a while ago where 20 (or any amount) of players are ranked in a list and you can challenge anyone within 3 places to a duel. That way it can keep going as people get better.
Great idea! Let's try it!  :tu:
I just can't seem to stay away...

August 07, 2012, 09:41:19 AM #3 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:51:58 PM by ComSharpshot
YES! sounds great Gdh92 lets try to get ppl to join

Sorry for double posting but If u would like to join this tournament comment below and we'll figure out the Server host and map to be played lets hope this tourney is a great tourney! Good luck to all! :tu:

P.S: If you have any ideas feel free to share them :)

This was just an idea I had a while ago. I think it still needs a bit more planning, :)
If you want to organise something I'll join or I'm willing to put together some rules and sort things out myself if you/other people want  but remember alot of tournaments fail and theres alot of work setting them up especially with the ICW already happening.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

ok so ya lets create some rules and we`ll figure out a date and a host but lets take care of that over PMing

August 07, 2012, 04:58:32 PM #7 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:19:23 PM by {212}Mart
I will join too :P ...did'nt see no 212 in the top player list.... ;) oh yea and my ingame name is 212 Adv  Vixo
:D

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 07, 2012, 08:57:18 AM
I would take part in another tournament but the problem with that type of tournament is that its always the same players in the later stages. I had an idea for a tournament a while ago where 20 (or any amount) of players are ranked in a list and you can challenge anyone within 3 places to a duel. That way it can keep going as people get better.

i like the idea. Maybe limit the number of times someone can be challenge in a week, or how many times some one can be challenged or something like that. Also a time limit on when have to respond to challenge by.

and maybe have the rankings look like this? http://espn.go.com/tennis/rankings
have clan, if they are moving up or down, record, highest rank, etc.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

There could be a tourament like eSports where you get you and 3 and your friends on a "team" have a name name and play 4v4 matches all day :D
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Ummm.... I don't think we should have a tournament like that just a 1v1 kind of thing but thanks for sharing that idea Arrow  :D

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 07, 2012, 12:04:43 PM
This was just an idea I had a while ago. I think it still needs a bit more planning, :)
If you want to organise something I'll join or I'm willing to put together some rules and sort things out myself if you/other people want  but remember alot of tournaments fail and theres alot of work setting them up especially with the ICW already happening.

Count me in  :D Sounds like fun, although I think it would be best to plan now and wait untill the ICW is over so it would conflict.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Sure thing Norris we are going to start planning it out and most likely wait for the ICW to finish so more people will be able to join this tournament :happy:

As long as the ICW is over, I'll probably try to participate!
I just can't seem to stay away...