Sniper Tournament Bracket

Started by Led, April 25, 2011, 05:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can try to host a DC...i havent tried before, but i can get someone to help me out.
(insert signature here)

Shap and Viking are european. Fordo and I are american. So it will be difficult to arrange a battle because of the difference in time zones.

My Internet service is restored, so I have put the DC back up.

Saturday at 3 pm eastern time usually works well for the European players.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

good luck.
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

I'm just waiting for 3 people to reply... no biggie

Yes, I don't believe anyone has had a match...perhaps I just need to set a time for round one, and if a team can't make it, then it will be a forfiet.

A solid time frame would be good.

Festus has kinda been on and off lately and I'm not sure if he's a solid partner for the time being. I can take on two people at once if need be, but I would still like to have a partner. So if anybody is interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I dont like the idea of someone else making the time for someone else. It could cause too many forfeits, and many things tend to come up. Maybe making a deadline for the battle? and if only one of the teams is cooperating forfeit them? Just an idea
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

May 03, 2011, 08:03:29 AM #39 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:58:54 AM by Buckler
The deadline for round one has already passed (it was one week) and not one match has been played.

If neither team makes arrangements to play, who wins the forfiet?

Either we are interested in doing this, or we are not.

I had some interruptions to the DC due to the power loss, so let's figure out a way to get this thing rolling.

Oops, we had our first match a copule days ago, i havent uploaded screens yet but ima do tha tlater today

I will be away this weekend. Sn/\ke lets try to get our match with ^snippers^ an Sleepkiller in this week, Wed, Thurs or Frday. Will a weekday work for you Sleepkiller?

I'm not sure. Is there any way that someone could substitute for me? As that would probably be best  as I'm not entirely sure what is happening this week for me any other week would usually be good.

Ugh schedules stink, I can't do weekdays as I usually have homework and stuff
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Ok, when can you play, Unit 33 ?