[WIP] Kashyyyk: Bridge at Kachirho

Started by Sereja, September 25, 2019, 12:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since I have a Republic Commando assets, I decide to convert some of them, and make an SWBF map. It's represent exactly the same bridge from that game, but I made it even better. Now that bridge have exteriors and even fly vehicles. It's a little bit changes familiar RC gameplay, but not too much. The visible distance is short, for prevent memory overloads so do not expect too much beauty at far, but it still may fun to fly.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

wow i love your maps sereja will there be any new vehicles ? maybe like the atdp walker ?
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

September 26, 2019, 12:52:17 AM #3 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:55:06 PM by Giftheck
Wowsers! This looks really neat!  :tu:

Say, ever thought about going pro? The video game industry needs talented people like you.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Sereja, we don't deserve you.

I'll admit, after hearing that you were doing another forest map (after Endor Brightree Village), I was initially disappointed that you were treading similar ground with Kashyyk. But clearly we must never doubt you! 

sereja is not to be under estimated he is a powerful jedi master also did anyone else make cross era maps for battlefront 1 here?
-- bf1 tcw battles

Quote from: wsa30h on September 26, 2019, 04:55:44 AM
sereja is not to be under estimated he is a powerful jedi master also did anyone else make cross era maps for battlefront 1 here?
Have you searched the forum to find it out ?  ;)

Quote from: Sereja on September 25, 2019, 12:01:31 PM
Since I have a Republic Commando assets, I decide to convert some of them, and make an SWBF map. It's represent exactly the same bridge from that game, but I made it even better. Now that bridge have exteriors and even fly vehicles. It's a little bit changes familiar RC gameplay, but not too much. The visible distance is short, for prevent memory overloads so do not expect too much beauty at far, but it still may fun to fly.

Congratulations Sereja, it's just another amazing masterpiece. It's so motivational to have people as passionate and dedicated as you are :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

OMG Yes!!  Thanks for this map.  I always dreamt of a map like this on BF ported from republic commando game.  I have great memories playing the online version of the map.  You nailed the props and textures!

This would go perfectly into AQT's BF2 RC mod, but no news in a long time tho sadly.  :(
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

I'll add: I can give you republic commando world sounds and music if you would like.

Would be perfect for this map to see RC styled units

Quote from: wsa30h on September 25, 2019, 12:32:50 PM
wow i love your maps sereja will there be any new vehicles ? maybe like the atdp walker ?
No, walkers can't open the doors, so there is not much room for them.
Quote from: kay on September 25, 2019, 03:29:01 PM
Are all Ukrainians so amazing?  :moo:
Not all, but some of us does.  :P
Quote from: Giftheck on September 26, 2019, 12:52:17 AM
Wowsers! This looks really neat!  :tu:

Say, ever thought about going pro? The video game industry needs talented people like you.
Thanks, by the way I send request for graphic design school, so I guess, I ready for Academy now.
Quote from: Isaac1138 on October 26, 2019, 01:03:28 PM
I'll add: I can give you republic commando world sounds and music if you would like.
Actually the music is already done. I also add some converted units from RC. Some of them looks clumsy, but I guess for locals it's ok.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I just PMed you the ambient sound effects anyways.

The map is ready to play but I guess, my PC after repairing is strange now. The main disc where the game installed calls "E" now. This mean, it's can't call stock sound by usual way, and if it works for me, it may not works for other PC with usual disc name. So if somebody wish to test it, PM me, and concentrate attention at the sound of the geonosian speach and flyers engines.

i would love to test it.
-- bf1 tcw battles

I would love to test this wonderful map.