Star Wars Humble Bumble II

Started by Carbon27, March 01, 2016, 05:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DylanRocket on March 08, 2016, 04:12:00 PM
I'd love to have Dark Forces 2 if no one else has requested it.

I just came to give out codes.  Lucky you, I already own Dark Forces 2.  I will message you.

The other two games I am giving out codes for are EaW and the original Dark Forces.  Please message me if you would like either one or all of the games.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on March 08, 2016, 06:21:13 PM
I just came to give out codes.  Lucky you, I already own Dark Forces 2.  I will message you.

The other two games I am giving out codes for are EaW and the original Dark Forces.  Please message me if you would like either one or all of the games.

Thank you! I already own Dark Forces on PSP and EaW, but thanks for the offer! :)

I don't suppose anyone has an UN-used code for star wars battlefront 2? Its not for me, but for my friend's steam account so we can do some online stuff.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

I will PM you a code.  It may have been used--I never got confirmation...

It is does or does not work, please let me know!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I still have one as well, if that doesn't work out.

i want a code plz i want it i want those games so bad but i dont have money

Thank you Led, but it appears to have been used. If the offer still stands tirpider I would be very grateful.

January 10, 2020, 09:29:25 AM #23 Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:18:24 PM by 411Remnant
Dont suppose anyone has an extra code for republic commando?

1/10/20
Edit: I do apologize for posting in this topic so late.  Just want to say to everyone whom had helped me with keys thank you. I know these games can be purchased for around $10 and right now I have been pretty down on my luck with money. I do work and help support a family and the small gestures that tirpider,Unit33,Led,sleepkiller and {PLA}gdh92 have given me are exactly why I love this community. I hope to someday repay you gentlemen and from the bottom of my heart thank you for helping someone whom had needed it.

Let me take a look tomorrow.

I have some keys I have been holding on to and need to give away if they still work, I will check if RC is one of them.

Hang in there man.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It's alright, I sent one. I'm guessing there's a few more people will see this topic and ask soon though now they know you've got spares. 😉
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'd be interested if you had a spare for either RC or SWBF1. No worries if not though. Thanks!