Star Wars Battlefront Turns 15 Years Old!

Started by Kit Fisto, September 20, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Snake on January 15, 2020, 01:21:08 PM
Great to see all you old heads still around. I still hang out on PS4 sometimes so if anyone is on PSN my username is Octa-king. Fire are any of the old clan websites still up?

Hey Snake,

My old clan's website is still up, but the only other one I know of that still works and is supported is the BOBclan's site.
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Hi all, been a long time

Ive only had 3 games in my life that ive committed myself to for many thousands of hours and i can say that SWBF was one of them. I remember having my toddler son on my lap when i was playing and he called the game 'do do do' for the sound when joining the server. Lots of stuff i forget but i remember Beaverpants always nading me from the ramp near tunnels, BigMatt always jetpacking some weird spot and owning me, and when i finally got the guts to ask to join PLA. Even these days ill jump on randomly and still see a name or 2 that is familiar, brings warmth to my heart.

Take care all

Allanon

I was born the same year this game came out lol. Battlefront II on PS2 was the first game I ever played and I was like 3. Me and my brother and father played BF2 online and I had tons of memories playing on the public servers. I would always play on Official Glitching and servers that had massive Death Star 1-Flag hour long matches!  It used to be so fun keeping everyone from scoring the flag so the game could be like a game of Team Deathmatch from COD. Those were the days lol. As for BF1, I loved all the maps from it more than 2's, I always wished Rhen Var Citadel was on BF2 cause that was my 2nd most favourite map.