SWBF Comic Book Staff

Started by Gold Man, November 04, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 04, 2013, 06:16:02 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:53:30 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Hey guys, figured I'd head this up. If anyone would like to seriously participate and volunteer to be apart of the "SWBF Comic Books" staff, please post here so Led can get a board started for us! I would really like to see this project take off, as I think it would be a great community project. :D

So, please post here if you want to be apart of the staff, and please specify what role you would want (writer, photograhper, editor, etc.) I have no problem with people doing multiple roles by the way, such as someone being a photographer and editor and whatnot.

Being the brain behind the idea, I would lke to at least be an idea man, I have no intent to actually be fully in-charge of the project. If anything, I'd want this to be more an open volunteer/community effort, not exactly a full-blown project. Just something to experiement and have fun with, and if it is well-recieved, then maybe we could work something more project-based out. But for now it would be a test-run/experiement with the community's full supporrt.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's do this! :D

Staff:
Gold Man -supporter/brainchild
Norris -photographer/editor
RepublicCommando -editor/concept artist
Helios -writer
RC-1498 -writer
Dark_Phantom -writer/editor

Sounds like a good way to start getting back into things :tu: I can edit and photograph, maybe dable some in the writing. I'll just be a what ever needs done guy ;)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I will try out for photo editing (I think it would be nice if at least one of us had use of Image Composer Pro :P )
And could possibly give concept art (or just basic idea in form of writ)
--
I'm not sure if it helps, but I do have a 80-90 wpm typing gross.

Ok, so I know we have you 2 for photo editing and Norris for photograph, it would be nice if we had at least another photographer and perhaps 2 more writers? I would like it if we didn't have some roles outweigh others in force, but, the more the merrier! :)

*And suddenly, Unit33 and SleepKiller walk in with all kinds of awesome gibberish*

Ah what the hell, ill write =)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on November 04, 2013, 07:24:23 PM
Ah what the hell, ill write =)

Splendid! Good to have ya on board with us, Helios. :)

As for Unit 33 and SleepKiller, I could see Unit getting in on this, either one way or all three! :P As for SleepKiller, I thought the guy was inactive? If he's still around though when I don't notice, or if he's suddenly returned, then it'd be awesome if he could work with us! :D

OK, I have made a private forum and a membergroup that Goldman is the moderator for.

Membership is requestable by your profile.

Goldman can approve membership.  Once a member, you can see the private board.

Goldman, you will see a "moderate" button up top, and you can manage members.

:cheers:

BTW, my test account is a member only until I know things are working smoothly.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on November 04, 2013, 07:51:08 PM
OK, I have made a private forum and a membergroup that Goldman is the moderator for.

Membership is requestable by your profile.

Goldman can approve membership.  Once a member, you can see the private board.

Goldman, you will see a "moderate" button up top, and you can manage members.

:cheers:

BTW, my test account is a member only until I know things are working smoothly.

Understood Led. However, I had to make another account, since I can't seem to move between both boards for some odd reason. I only see the Creative Endeavors board and the Arcade redirect, nothing else. Perhaps there's a bug or something I need to do to swap between them? :confused:

There it works now. Thanks Led! :D

OK, I am trying a new thing here with requestable membership.  If for some reason you can not see any boards that you should be able to see, PM me and I will fix it.

GM, Helios is requesting membership.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Recieved and approved his request. And that would explain why I could only see like 4 boards the first time. Anyways, all is fine now. I think I'l log off now, nighttime where I am :P. I'l approve any requests I see in the morning (if they have already posted here for a position).

Can't believe I missed this yesterday >_<
I'm completely up for writing, as long as you've still got space :D

<insert witty signature here>

Quote from: RC-1498 on November 05, 2013, 09:59:35 AM
Can't believe I missed this yesterday >_<
I'm completely up for writing, as long as you've still got space :D

Of course! We have plenty of space! :D