Problem with Zero Editor (typical Runtime error)

Started by ZunaSW, June 23, 2012, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on April 24, 2015, 06:49:20 PM
Windows 7 Ultimate, no luck, virtual PC doesn't do any better, are we doomed then? Gametoast is also offline apparently.

I have a machine running XP just for the purpose of Zero Edit and BFBuilder, because of all the compatibility crap.  8)

However one thing (not sure if anyone else mentioned this) is Zero Edit can have issues with multi-core systems. I don't think it'll actually solve the problem you're facing directly, but I always have to set my affinity for it in task manager to only use one. Just a general tip for people running that on modern systems.
photobucket limit image removed

April 25, 2015, 11:05:41 AM #16 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 11:07:18 AM by VanFanel1980mx
Quote from: Led on April 24, 2015, 07:13:10 PM
ZE for SWBF1 or SWBF2 ?
ZE for Battlefront II, never tried the one for Battlefront I.
Quote from: Epifire on April 24, 2015, 08:31:39 PM
I have a machine running XP just for the purpose of Zero Edit and BFBuilder, because of all the compatibility crap.  8)

However one thing (not sure if anyone else mentioned this) is Zero Edit can have issues with multi-core systems. I don't think it'll actually solve the problem you're facing directly, but I always have to set my affinity for it in task manager to only use one. Just a general tip for people running that on modern systems.
The problem is, the thing pops the runtime error way before I am able to set affinity, I think there is a program that can create a batch for that, maybe I will need to try.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

I using window 8 and the error say You must have Star Wars Battlefront 1 Install but it is already install like Did I do something wrong or what?

Quote from: shelljonathanea on November 26, 2015, 07:08:26 AM
I using window 8 and the error say You must have Star Wars Battlefront 1 Install but it is already install like Did I do something wrong or what?

Use the BOPC fix.  It is will the mod tools kit I put together with the various fixes and patches:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1219

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet